BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and Lovely® Au Naturale Anti-Shrinkage Curl Defining Creme Glaze.

New.

SoftSheen-CarSon®.

With mango oil & bamboo milk.

Recipe for all day elongation.

Loose spirals & curls. see more...

Dark and Lovely AU Naturale Anti-Shrinkage Curl Defining Creme Glaze
  • " i have curly hair around 3c/3b it works pretty good i cant use too much thoe because it weights it down a lil but over all go for it " in 1 review
  • "I used it once on a twist out style and enjoyed it, It kept my hair moisturized and bouncy, I would buy it" in 1 review
  • "My curls held up for about 3 days before I had to refresh, which is pretty good." in 1 review
  • "It's a great product to use when doing a twist out when you put a little water and product in each section before making the twist." in 1 review
  • "I leaves a weird film on my hair and on my hands, i have to soap my hands for a long time to get the film off and I have not had that issue with other products." in 1 review
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
It's a great styler with a gel-like cream texture. Great things about it is you don't need a ton of product, I little goes a very long way. I bought this product at Target for around $13 and I've only used it about 3 times, so I believe it was worth the purchase so far. The smell is a bit strong but good at the same time because your hair will smell like fresh cut mangoes all day long and up to 3 days. The best thing I like about this product is that it doesn't weigh my hair down, gives hair shine and it also really defines each curl. The only reason I've given it 4 stars is because when applying the styler to your hair it makes your hands feel weird. I can't describe the feeling because it isn't a filmy texture. It also increases your dry time, so I would have a fan handy to make your hair dry quicker.
Besides those 2 factors I would recommend this product because it does deliever as a really nice styler.
Tineka R.
Fairbanks, AK
I love love love this product honestly!! I've been using it for quite some time now and haven't had a problem. Well the small problem might be is how it comes out fast while in the shower so it's basically like a style and leave. (I didn't know that) hahaha but now I do. Anyway I'd recommend his and will definitely keep buying it. And it smells amazing
Genesis H.
This is a holy grail product , it makes my curls very defined , bouncy and soft. I'm so glad I found this product , it made a huge difference in my curls for the best , if you have curly hair I 10/10 recommend you trying it !! ❤❤
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
I do like this product but it doesn't give you tight curl definition it gives you more of a loose wave curl. I would pear this with a medium to light holding gel for more definition to tighten and hold the curl.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
I used the Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Curl Defining Creme Glaze in my most recent wash day routine. I used this product on damp hair to set my two strand twists. The product smells great and was easy to apply. I let my hair air dry for the remainder of the day and overnight. I took my hair down the next morning. The product did a great job of moisturizing my hair and defining my naturally curly/kinky coils. The product has ingredients such as WATER, soja oil, mango seed oil, castor oil and soybean seed oil. I recommend this product and I will definitely be using again.
Randi A.
Windsor, MO
First impression....OMG. This made my curls fun and bouncy and voluminous! I was a little skeptical at first because I bought it at a small town Walmart in the far corner of the beauty section but I decided to try it anyways because it was cheap, and I'm glad I did! Not only does this product make your hair look fantastic, it has the most amazing smell ever. So to all my curly girls, I would try this out!
Deirdre C.
I use this 4-5 times a week every single time I need to style. First of all, I love the smell. It's actually really nice. Some people mention not liking the smell, but honestly it's just a personal nose to nose type thing. You either like it or you don't. I like it. Secondly, the consistency is beautiful! I love that I can use a small amount in my hair and it's perfect. I have been using for over a year and still use my first jar of it. I'll likely be due for another jar in a month or so. But for me that's a solid 13 months of use! I have a mixture of B and C type hair. This product gives my curls a nice sculpted and soft appearance, and definitely prevents fuzz and frizz.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I used to really like this product until I found some better ones that worked for my hair. This product is very thick and gooy. It makes my hair a little poofier then I would usually like it. It has a great smell. I also tried this on my daughter but her hair was too thin that it made her hair just look extremely greasy. And it is very hard to wash out.
Jelani S.
Bronx, NY
This is an amazing product, especially if you're already using the other products from the Au Naturale line! I've used this product for about 3 years, the trick is to spritz your hair with a little bit of water before putting the product on and then running a wide tooth comb through it. It's a great product to use when doing a twist out when you put a little water and product in each section before making the twist.
Courtney J.
Toledo, OH
First day using it and I notice the difference. wet my hair, detangled with Goody Tanglefix Kids (softer bristles than the adult version and cheaper), applied Cantu Shea butter for Natural Hair, rinsed, let air dry about 50%, applied Au Naturale, finished air drying and I LOVE my curls! bouncy, soft, moisturized--beautiful!
Karla W.
Indianapolis, IN
Does This Product Actually Work
baylee b.
Seymour, TN
How good is this product
Tiyonna F.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm wondering if this product weighs down your hair and is it good for 3c/4a hair?
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Does this define curls better than their gelee?