Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Shrinkage Cleansing Conditioner A-La-Creme, 13.5 fl oz uploaded by fatima carolina t.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Shrinkage Cleansing Conditioner a la Cr me is just what your curls ordered: hydration elation! No Sulfates 2 No Silicones 3 No Mineral Oils This silicone-free co-wash cleanses without the squeaks and replenishes dry, dehydrated curls and coils with nourishing moisture. Made gentle and lightweight for frequent use. For dry, dehydrated curl types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
This is the only cleansing conditioner I prefer to use, it lathers nicely and my scalp always feels so clean , it doesn’t give me shrinkage and makes my hair feel , soft , moisturized and defined .it is a little pricey but a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time !
Zoria W.
I didn’t enjoy this product at all. Yes, it helped with my shrinkage but, it made my hair feel hard. I wasn’t too fond of the smell. It’s a little on the pricey side. I can say that my hair was clean and moisturized.
Dionne B.
I have used this cleansing condition on transitioning hair. After use, my hair did feel clean but not very moisturised. This product does not have a lot of slip do I felt I needed a conditioner to help with detangling afterwards. There is a strong fragrance from the mango oil that lingers a little while after rinsing.
Grace K.
This product is absolutely AMAZING it really helps using it at least once a week for mid week rinses it helped get my natural hair back to its original state. Love it.
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
I love this cleansing conditioner:)) it makes my hair REALLY SOFT AND SHINY, the smell is amazing i love mango scent :) it's specially designed for curly damage hair and its very gentle for an everyday use !