Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Breakage Tension Release Hair Wash, 14 fl oz uploaded by Kristal R.Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Anti-Breakage Tension Release Hair Wash, 14 fl oz uploaded by Whitney G.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Tight, dry scalp or product buildup? No Sulfates 2 No Parabens 3 No Silicones Dark and Lovely Anti-Breakage Tension Release Hair Wash was crafted to soothe dryness of scalp while freeing the hair of the gook, the bad, and the ugly. Hair and scalp have a soft, clean, hydrated feel at first use. Features Honey, Guarana Root, and a nurturing menu that helps repair breaking and transitioning hair. Our exclusive Anti-breakage recipe helps reinforce hair fiber for strong, flourishing, healthy-looking hair that can grow to its full potential. see more...

• Does this shampoo lather up a lot? I am looking for a shampoo tha...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiersly W.
Douglasville, GA
I absolutely love this product. I have thick 4c hair and due to the fact I must use many products to keep my hair nice and moisturized my hair and scalp tend to get very dirty, With this product after every wash my hair feels and smells so clean and fresh. Not only that but it does not strip away all of my hairs moisture like some shampoos do. And to be honest the anti-breakage is just a bonus.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I am doing the Max Hydration Method, and recently decided to switch to using a sulfate-free shampoo to cleanse my hair after seeing a youtube video of a person that did the same. I like that it is sulfate-free, but it does later a lot, and a little goes a long way. I always tend to go overboard, however my hair and scalp do feel very clean, and the shampoo smells wonderful!
Ramona R.
Detroit, MI
Eh... It's okay. I was excited to try this, since its focus is on stubborn African American hair. After using it, my hair felt softer, but upon drying it, it didn't seem to really hydrate my dry hair. It smells pleasant, which is a plus, but I think I'll shop around for other products for now.
Whitney G.
It cleaned my haie and scalp without it feeling dry or stripped of moisture. Smells good and I could do a bit of finger detangling with it. It was on sale at my walmart so I decided to try it. I'm glad I did.
Kami F.
Great product for natural hair. Keeps hair moist. Great detangler as well. This is the line of products I use in my hair.
Joria W.
Country Club Hills, IL
This is a great product to loosen your curls and moisture your hair. It is wonderful to use as a detangler Smell great
Theresa F.
I love this shampoo! It has a really fresh scent and gets your hair and scalp really clean!
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
Does this shampoo lather up a lot? I am looking for a shampoo that will cleanse my hair but doesn't strip it, as my hair is already very dry by itself.