Dark and Lovely 6 Week Anti-Reversion Cream Serum uploaded by Matasha M.Dark and Lovely 6 Week Anti-Reversion Cream Serum uploaded by Rossi C.

BY DARK & LOVELY

Prevents Curls, Kinks & Waves up to 6 Weeks* In-Between Relaxing. Humidity Block Technology. Reduces use of Daily Heat. Frizz Control. Locks in Shine Is our first styling product specifically developed for relaxed hair to prevent reversion and lock in shine.  Our innovative Humidity Block Technology helps eliminate culs, kinks and waves to better preserve straight, smooth hair up to 6 weeks in-between relaxing.  It is designed to smooth hair and control frizz while keeping it soft, full of body and manageable from one shampoo to the next. Suitable for use on relaxed and color-treated. see more...

• "But it did help my hair from reverting a little bit. " in 1 review
  • "its a creamy serum with very light smell." in 1 review
  • "When I used it on her hair it allowed the hair to straighten and the lasting power was wonderful." in 1 review
Matasha M.
Matasha M.
Paris , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very unusual that I find something to help with keeping my hair straight, being that I've been natural for 2+ years! A good wash, condition with the anti reversion, a blow out with heat protectant of course, leaves my hair straight & really manageable!! Glad I tried this product.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Hattiesburg, MS
I use this on my relaxed hair due to the high levels of humidity. It provides a barrier from heat styling as well as an anti frizz barrier. Use it as a leave in conditioner and blow dry your hair straight. Your hair will lose the frizz protection if washed, but I haven't had any issues with fog, light rain or humidity.
Bernie A.
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
I purchased for my daughter who has natural un-relaxed or chemically processed hair. the product has a nice smell and a creamy texture. When I used it on her hair it allowed the hair to straighten and the lasting power was wonderful. Her hair remained straight without problems and the amount of touch up with the flat iron was reduced.
Shawna H.
Shawna H.
I love this serum. You don't need a lot of it. It is not heavy at all and my hair so soft.
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been natural for almost 4 years, and decided to give this a try when pressing my hair this past Jan. I could tell that it would have probably worked better on a less coarse texture. But it did help my hair from reverting a little bit.
Shenora J.
Shenora J.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product on my younger cousin's hair when I used it I felt that it left a large amount of residue on her hair. It did not give her hair a soft feel while helping her curls not revert back. I will try this product on my hair hopefully for a better result
jayde c.
jayde c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not work on my 4c textured hair.....definitely targeted for relaxed hair to stretch their relaxer or looser curl patterns
kelly-ann A.
kelly-ann A.
st. catherine
I used this to straighten transitioning hair for a party. its a creamy serum with very light smell. i like this because it didn't flake or left my hair crunchy. my hair was straight and lightweight n bouncy after use . i would recommend this if you want to straighten your hair for a long period. your hair will revert back to its curly start once been washed.
Angeline C.
Angeline C.
Has anyone tried this before? I'm a bit hesitant to. Can anyone vouch for the effectiveness of this product?
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have a strong chemical smell?
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work on natural hair?