Darigold Sweet Cream Butter

by Darigold

Darigold is a farmer-owned cooperative with hundreds of members throughout the northwest. It’s our fresh, local cream that makes Darigold butter so delicious. Our unique European-style churning process reduces air content which results in even baking and superior flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Darigold Sweet Cream Butter!
Product Highlights
Butter is pricey, but its way better and healthier than margarine.in reviews
Kelli  S.
Kalama, WA
1,824 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This butter is very affordable and handy to have on hand for cooking. This works great in different recipes and is a very sweet butter. We also use it all the time to butter corn or add in with boxed recipes like Kraft Mac n cheese. Salted and works great!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
4,213 reviews
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Flavor!!! Quality!! Choice!! If I see this while I am shopping- I will purchase it! ❤ This butter is super creamy- I enjoy cooking with it- I love it over my grilled corn 🌽- toast- etc. If you have an item you place butter on specifically- this is it!!! I like the price too- on sale I place in my freezer. I am a Momma that loves a great budget!
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
Purchased at: Safeway
I'm a PNW girl and Darigold is a staple in Oregon and Washington. I've always loved their milk products, but this stick butter is honestly one of my favorites. It's got an amazing flavor, and is the best for buttering bread when you're making a grilled sandwich.
Sonja O.
Everett, WA
Darigold is my go to butter purchase this item is incredibly creamy and has a delicious flavor although I don't find it to be sweet, which I believe is a good thing since I hate salted butter.. I use this while cooking and baking my treats. I prefer this brand over the rest when purchasing butter.
Taylor O.
This is a great butter to use i have tried many others and this one isn't bad at all not to salty just right.
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
This is the only butter my family and I ever use. It's natural, tastes wonderful, isn't too salty, and does the job.
Cassandra R.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this butter for all of my baking! It creams up nicely and is of great quality. The price of good considering it’s real butter.
Shawna T.
Hayden, ID
My family recently switched from margarine to butter due to all the research we did about margarine. We use it for every day eating not just baking. Darigold is our favorite and has great flavor.
Kaitlyn F.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my backup butter choice when it comes to baking. Usually buy this if its on sale at the store because it works the same as the Tillamook butter. It has good flavor and doesn't ruin your baked goods.
Adriane S.
Bakersfield , CA
Darigold Sweet Cream Butter uploaded by Adriane S.
Best. Utter for real .. my family loves it .. it’s really good on toast .. very affordable as well .

Looking for your answer?