Darigold Mexican Style Sour Cream 16 Oz Tub uploaded by Melissa A.
3 colors available

BY DARIGOLD

Farmer owned since 1918. see more...

Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
So delicious. creamy and authentic and cheaper than most varieties. it's great on all Mexican dishes
Anna L.
Anna L.
Foodie Expert
This is good sour cream. I highly recommend it. It spreads evenly and so easily
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
Foodie Expert
My husband accidentally picked this up the other day. At first we were super bummed but decided to give it a try.
We were surprised by how tasty it was! It adds extra flavor to a basic quesadilla or great with tacos and all our favorite meals.
Meagon O.
Meagon O.
Mexican sour cream over any american sour cream! the consistency might throw you off but the flavor is creamy compared to american sour cream which is more sour
Caity C.
Caity C.
Foodie Expert
As unhealthy as it is, I LOVE dipping jalapeño chips into this sour cream! It tastes so good!
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Foodie Expert
Darigold is my favorite brand when it comes to milk products. The sot cream is smooth and has great flavor!
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Foodie Expert
We bought this because most all the other sour cream brands we liked were sold out. (It was the day before Thanksgiving). I knew I had a sample in a store one day years ago and didn't mind it so I went ahead and bought it. Me and my daughter had it that night and loved it. She said she couldn't tell the difference, but I could. I felt it wasn't so thick, but it was a nice creamy texture. It did also have a bit of a different sour taste. Not much, and it wasn't more sour, just a little different. I really loved it. It nice to mix things up.
Margeaux L.
Margeaux L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
Best sour cream ever. Smooth, tasty, and good on everything. No weird aftertaste.
Blogger S.
Blogger S.
I usually stay away from sour cream but have been having a huge craving for it lately. I luckily had a stash of this in the fridge and eat it with almost anything because it's rich, thick texture is appealing for some reason. It gets better when you add anything you want like seasoning salt, etc.
Chilliwack, Bc
Delicious sour cream and a nice smooth creamy texture. Dairgold products are one of my favorite.
Chilliwack, Bc
What's Mexican sour cream?