Darigold  Half & Half  1 Pt Carton

Darigold Half & Half 1 Pt Carton

BY DARIGOLD

This milk comes from cows not treated with the growth hormone rbst* *according to the fda, no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbst treated and non-rbst treated cows. see more...

Darigold  Half & Half  1 Pt Carton
Darigold Half & Half 1 Pt Carton
Sara H.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Foodie Expert
1/2 and 1/2 has so many uses! I like that it's a less expensive option for my coffee. I've used it in recipes and just about ev8
Romi G.
Romi G.
Foodie Expert
Like all other products by Darigold, I love the half and half. It is rich and creamy and delicious.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
My grandma uses this for her coffee. It's rich and creamy. It's better than creamer
amy s.
amy s.
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in our household. I use it to fluff up scrambled eggs. My grandfather will only use this for his coffee! It is rich and creamy!
Gillian C.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
This is high quality half and half perfect for adding to your coffee or tea or using instead of heavy cream in cooking.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
Yummy in your coffee! Rich and creamy and something I always enjoy more then any other way of having coffee.
Karina P.
Karina P.
What are good recipes with half and half other than for coffee??