BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkDarigold
Chocolate Old-Fashioned Vitamin D Milk

Darigold Chocolate Old-Fashioned Vitamin D Milk

by Darigold

Gluten free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Darigold Chocolate Old-Fashioned Vitamin D Milk!
Sequoiajo  B.
Victorville , CA
I love dairy gold chocolate milk it tastes like melted chocolate ice cream or an milkshake. Walmart is the only place here that carries it at there store I went the other day it was sold out. It's hardly there in the middle of the day . I always have to go very early to get some .
Laleña J.
Auburn, WA
This is, without a doubt, the BEST chocolate milk you will ever have. Everyone in my life knows of my love for Darigold because I rave about this product on a daily basis. You need this chocolate milk in your life. It's thick and creamy. It's so delicious. You need it. That's it. You need this product.
Ashley C.
Grants, NM
I've never had chocolate milk this yummy! It made me happy that there was actual chocolate on the bottom that had to be shaken up. the chocolate taste is very rich. definitely my most favorite chocolate milk.
Ryleigh S.
El Paso, TX
Best chocolate milk ! And that is saying a lot because I feel like I am a connoisseur. It is milk chocolate and extremely creamy!
Lauren T.
Winchester, OR
Buy them at costco in the 8oz containers. They taste good and are a convienet size!
Daniel F.
I'd rather have Darigold chocolate milk than any other chocolate milk. It tastes so much better.
Brandi B.
Anacortes, WA
silk, smooth and absolutely delicious. this is my go to car ride drink or a late night talking with friends sipping drink. the rich flavor and creamy goodness will always leave you satisfied.
Chaafen R.
Redmond, WA
What are the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted if I could inject in my bloodstream I would. I drink it every single day with my coffee and at night before I go to bed and it taste just like chocolate and it’s really good.
Maegan W.
Seattle
This is the best chocolate milk ever! It is so smooth and has the perfect chocolate taste! Darigold is my favorite brand of chocolate milk!
sierra P.
Wichita, KS
Literally the best chocolate to ever EXIST!! The first sip will have you hooked. Easily the creamiest chocolate I’ve ever tasted.

Looking for your answer?