BY DARICE

Handy dandy! These paper bags are not only ideal to store your lunch - you can use them for a variety of craft projects, or even decorate them for gift giving. With 50 Kraft paper bags per package, you will have plenty of bags to fill all of your ideas with. Measures 4-5/8"W x 8-1/2"H. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Doral, FL
The Paper Bags Kraft, 40/pkg are very versatile. I Have 2 kids & use thes bags on a daily basis. Great for art projects, hand puppets or just packing lunch. The paper bags are strong great for coloring on with a marker or crayons.
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX
Love these! They are so versatile! I've used for cute puppets and to take lunch also for an old fashioned birthday as goodie bags!
Shatoni A.
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Lots of uses with these bags . From carrying lunch and snacks to have craft day good bag always a good price
Ashlyn A.
Ashlyn A.
West Valley, UT
I use these to pop popcorn in my microwave! Makes popcorn healthier without all the processing!
Ghelmyng R.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead, FL
I use this for snacks on the go or lunch. I even used these for goody bags .
Maricruz R.
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
I used this to make goodie bags or moppets it's very cute and cheap to buy.
Tosha C.
Tosha C.
Crab orchard, KY
These bags are my go to pintrest bags whenever my daughter has projects at school, I've used them for easter bunnies
Julia N.