Darice Bead Organizer, 6.5

Darice Bead Organizer, 6.5" x 5

BY DARICE

DARICE-Bead Storage System. Keep little beads and baubles organized with these handy storage containers. This package includes twelve 1-1/2x3/4 inch round jars with screw-on tops housed in a 5x6-1/2x1 inch clear plastic storage box. Imported. see more...

Darice Bead Organizer, 6.5
Darice Bead Organizer, 6.5" x 5
Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer M.
Tucker, GA
These are pretty nice. I actually bought them and use them for makeup products. Broken eyeshadows, blushes, etc. or if I finish almost a whole palette I will break up whatever few products are in the palette in these small containers. The clear square they all fit in makes it easy for storage.
Darlene P.
Wixom, MI
I purchased two of these to store my craft sequins in. They worked so well keeping the colors organized that I purchased two more! Nice clear organizer with separate containers/lids. During crafting I just remove which container/s I need and keep them on my work space while I design. Makes sequin color organizing easy and once filled...it's pretty too :-)
Erin C.
LAWTON, OK
These are great for powder cosmetics or beads or any other small things. Not liquid tight. The case keeps them organized too!