Dare
Veggie Crisps Sea Salt 10 X 100g Bags Canadian

Dare Veggie Crisps Sea Salt 10 X 100g Bags Canadian

by Dare

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dare Veggie Crisps Sea Salt 10 X 100g Bags Canadian!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda C.
These are super addicting! The salt flavour is the perfect amount and I love that veggies are packed into the chip, you can honestly see the peas and other veggies pressed into the chip. My boyfriend eats a lot of these and he says they also help with his digestion.
Keisha W.
Halifax , NS
I have purchased these in multiple flavours and find they are a good alternative to potato chips when you are craving a crunchy salty snack
Mellissa M.
Verdun, QC
Since seeing them in our grocery store, we've been buying them whenever they are on sale (2 for 5$ kind of deal) because my picky eater and my toddler both love them, and I love the extra dose of veggies they don't notice they are eating. And honestly, I'm tempted to hide a bag for myself to snack on during nap time. This is a must have for moms.

Looking for your answer?