BY DARE

Dare Tropical Fruit Gummies: Made with real fruit No artificial colors or flavors see more...

Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
These are the only all-natural gummies I've been able to find for a good price. They taste good. Good appearance and texture. My only complaint is that they are very big. My toddler had trouble chewing them whole, so I cut them up for her. For adults or older kids they are great, but I wish they made them smaller for young kids.
Adilene M.
You get what you paid for! ORGANIC!! You actually feel the strawberry seeds in there. I love them! This is exactly how all strawberry candy should taste
Katrina T.
I love these, they're such a good snack after a long day at work or school. They're so yummy and chewy, and organic which is always a plus.
Joshua C.
Tropical fruit gummies are good . I tried these at work in the office. I liked them .
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Great for home school and office.
Vanessa L.
Brampton, ON
I bought these today at Walmart. They were on sale for less than $2 which is a really good price. They are pretty tasty, soft, and great for a gummy candy craving. There are definitely other better gummy candies but these will suffice.
Jennifer A.
Mississauga, ON
Don get me wrong these are good and soft and chewy but don't kid yourself that you are eating healthy. These are candy, bottom line.
Priscilla W.
These look gorgeous and yummy! my mouth waters just looking at them. I am a big fan of anything Organic and natural especially when it comes to sweet!
Eldar O.
Sarajevo
These are such a good snack after the work or school.They are chewy and so yummy.You need to try them out.trust me