BY DARE

Dare Orchard Fruit Gummies: Made with real fruit No artificial colors or flavors see more...

• Anyone know where you can buy these!!????2 Answers
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
These are a treat alternative to the traditional fruit snack. The kids love them, and the natural flavor mommy loves!
Cassandra T.
Mabelvale, AR
Actually pretty good, and don't have that super artificial fruit flavoring that tastes awful. These are really good.
Erin D.
Winnipeg, MB
Soft and chewy. Not your typical gummy flavours. I believe they are also naturally coloured which is great. I find typical ju-Jube’s and gummy candies to be overly sweet and I often get headaches from them.
Iva P.
Toronto, Ontario
These fruit gummies have a strong fruit flavor.It's great that they're made with real fruit and last time I bought them they were nice and gummy, not stale like some other bagged brands.
Tiffany B.
I think the recipe has been improved lately. The gummies are great, chewy but not stale, and the flavours are nice. I like that there's no gelatin in them too.
Emma A.
Absolutely love these!! Used to have them all the time as a kid, didn't even know they still made them! Such a yummy real fruit taste MMM
Melissa W.
Winnipeg, MB
My daughter loves these as a snack! A better alternative to the other less natural fruit snacks.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
These are so yummy but I wish I new where to find them? I use to buy them buy box full
Emma A.
Anyone know where you can buy these!!????