Dare Gummi Realfrt Frt Medley 6.4 OZ (Pack Of 12) uploaded by Quvante A.Dare Gummi Realfrt Frt Medley 6.4 OZ (Pack Of 12) uploaded by Quvante A.

BY DARE

Real fruit ingredients. Real fruit taste. Made with real fruit with natural flavors! No artificial colors or flavors. Cherry orange blueberry lemon raspberry strawberry. Savor the sweet and tangy taste with these classic fresh fruit flavors. Peanut free. 0 g fat free. No artificial colors or flavors. Features Item Weight - 6.4 oz. Pack - 12 Ingredients Corn Syrup Sugar High Fructose Corn Syrup Gelatin Fruit Purees (Pear Strawberry and Cherry) Citric Acid Fruit Juice Concentrates (Tangerine Lemon Elderberry Blueberry Raspberry) Pectin Potassium Citrate Natural Flavor Coconut Oil (Adds a Negligible Amount of Fat) Carnauba Wax. Warnings May contain traces of milk. Manufactured in a nut free/peanut free facility. see more...

• Am I the only one that wishes there was newer fruits.?!3 Answers
Dare Gummi Realfrt Frt Medley 6.4 OZ (Pack Of 12)
  • "They are very good and a healthy snack love the fact that it taste so good better then other gummies i tried" in 1 review
  • "I'm still giving them a B because I think they're pretty good and the concept is better than junk." in 1 review
  • "These are actually a pretty great alternative to other fruit snack on the market if you are wanting to go with a little bit more of a "healthy" route" in 1 review
Karina   C.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
I love these gummies, they aren't too chewy like how I find a lot of gummies to be...
Taylor c.
Niagara Falls, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A healthy fruit snack! These don't taste chalky like some others do. My all time FAV
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
Gummie anything I will try. These taste so juicy amd fresh. They are not super sweet like some candys. They make your mouth water when you eat them so who does not love that.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A wonderful healthier gummie option! They taste lovely and not as artificial as other gummies. A little pricier but it's worth it as you have better ingredients!
Melissa A.
Windsor, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I have a sweet tooth, I really love these gummies. They taste great, have an assortment of flavors and I don't get a horrible stomach ache afterwards either, which is always a bonus. I also like that the gummies are not overly sticky so they don't stick to the roof of my mouth or get stuck in my teeth.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
These are probably one the best gummies out there! I love the assortment of flavors and the texture of these! I love their berries flavors especially, they are so unique in flavor and simply delicious. This will always be a repurchase when I'm feeling something sweet and fruity!
Sonja P.
Oshawa, ON
I was looking for a gummy that had fewer chemicals than your average and tried these out. They don't taste half bad to me, but unfortunately my son did not appreciate them. Too much fruit and not enough sugar, I guess. I'm still giving them a B because I think they're pretty good and the concept is better than junk.
Kirsten M.
These fruit gummies are really good especially if you like candy and want to eat a bit healthier. These are a perfect alternative and taste so good. I highly recommend them as a snack.
Becky H.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are the best fruit snacks available for consumption. They actually taste like REAL FRUIT and they are 100% Gluten/nut free and are made with real fruit
judit j.
Am I the only one that wishes there was newer fruits.?!