BY DARE

Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are good, it's a bit dry in my opnion but i usually have it with milk and it tastes a lot better. Thebox contains enough cookies though but apart from this one there are many other breaktime cookies to choose from. I recommend picking up a box of these and giving them a try. Pair with milk for a better taste!.
Jeniffer F.
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Delicioso y saludable. con un rico sabor a avena, de un tamaño que sirven para las meriendas, cuidando tu cuerpo
 Deborah   .
Deborah .
This are so good , me and my family eat them all the time it tastes super super good .
Shalini S.
Shalini S.
Edmonton, Alberta
Its sad but these cookies really let me down. They could be so good, but unfortunately they are super dry. They crumble away really fast. Especially when you try to have them with milk. But what I do like is that they are one of the only cookies that don't have eggs in them
Carla D.
Carla D.
Cookies are my life! They taste so good I could eat them all day long. They're delicious and I dind't get disapointed. It smells like butter but it tastes like oatmeal. I have bought them more than once and I tottaly will again soon! I love them so much.
Raveen G.
Raveen G.
Calgary , Alberta
These cookies totally remind me of my childhood! they are amazing taste wise, even when I was a kid and only ate chocolate chip cookies I would gladly have one of these despite the fact tht they were oatmeal! They are soft and go very well with tea and lattes even just plain milk. They're sold at basically every drug store and at a very affordable price.
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great cookies

I really enjoy the Dare breaktime oatmeal cookie . They are kind of hard and crunchy and have a very light oatmeal flavour that I love . I like that they're super cheap too . They go on sale for $1 dollar all the time . I like to have them with a cup of tea or even a cold glass of milk . I recommend these cookies .
Caroline L.
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
My favorite cookie as a child and still as an adult. Hard not to eat the entire box in one sitting! These are exactly what you would imagine a perfect oatmeal cookie would be.
Piper C.
Piper C.
Acton, ON
I love these cookies! They are absolutely perfect with a big glass of milk. Sometimes when I was younger I would sneak out of bed and run to the kitchen and grab a couple of these late at night, ohhh the memories! LOL
Megan L.
Megan L.
These cookies are actually delicious and super affordable. They soften just the right amount when dipped in milk! The ginger ones are AMAZING too!
Laylaa W.
Laylaa W.
What are these just oatmeal cookies?
Rose L.