BY DARE

Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
OMG I haven't had these forever! They are so freaking good I don't even see these any the store anymore 😔
Norma D.
South Ozone Park, NY
These cookies are way to dry. I will def not purchase these again. I mean you get what you pay for.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are one of my favourite, crunchy, perfect size and the coconut flavour is delicious. They are very affordable. I get mine at Walmart. They pair perfect with milk or chocolate milk for me since I don't like plain milk.
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies! They are definitely one of my favorites. I like how they don't go soft if the bag is left opened. They are delicious and crispy.
sonia  j.
I would say i don't love those cookies but they are not bad. they are pretty good and they are mostly always on sale for a dollar.
Sabrina D.
I like this box of cookies every flavor is incredible … i love it …especially the coconut one ..tasty and good for tea time
Hena D.
I always end up getting a box of these cookies every other week. they are perfect for dunking them into my morning tea!
Vienna C.
Newmarket , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you like coconut, you’ll probably like these. A crunchy delicious cookie, not too sweet but perfectly coconutty
Del S.
Edmonton, AB
Crunchy, full of flavour, and truly satisfying...these cookies are my go to sweet snack. And so inexpensive!
Berenice S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
how do they taste? where can I find them?