BY DARE

Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
OMG I haven't had these forever! They are so freaking good I don't even see these any the store anymore 😔
Norma D.
South Ozone Park, NY
These cookies are way to dry. I will def not purchase these again. I mean you get what you pay for.
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are one of my favourite, crunchy, perfect size and the coconut flavour is delicious. They are very affordable. I get mine at Walmart. They pair perfect with milk or chocolate milk for me since I don't like plain milk.
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these cookies! They are definitely one of my favorites. I like how they don't go soft if the bag is left opened. They are delicious and crispy.
sonia  j.
I would say i don't love those cookies but they are not bad. they are pretty good and they are mostly always on sale for a dollar.
Sabrina D.
I like this box of cookies every flavor is incredible … i love it …especially the coconut one ..tasty and good for tea time
Hena D.
I always end up getting a box of these cookies every other week. they are perfect for dunking them into my morning tea!
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
how do they taste? where can I find them?