Dare, Cracker Breton Sesame, 8 OZ(Pack of 2) uploaded by member-1f211cdac

• T. I don't know what time they letting me know when you g...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy these and what is the price range?10 Answers
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
These are pretty good. My boyfriend do cheese and fruit plates quite a bit. We usually get these crackers. We have tried several different varieties. The plain butter style are my favorite. Eat them before they go stale. The don't keep in the box. They need to be in a Ziplock.
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Great grain really stuffs your stomach creates pleasure I love this so much the crunch is amazing the crunch is amazing as well very delicious I would really recommend for parties great appetizer full of taste.
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
Crackers! So easy to grab and go. I love with some cheese or peanut butter!. My child loves them. Kid friendly.
Brianna S.
Macon, GA
il like it so much i recomended this product this treat to easy because i love it so much
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
These are great crackers to eat when you are looking for a nice light snack. They also taste good with some cheese.
Amber K.
Hamilton
Perfect for having company over with either cheese, meats, and various dips. Always my go to crackers. So good
Hailey C.
Love eating these with meat and cheese, even on the side of my soup. So yummy
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these and what is the price range?
Brianna S.
Macon, GA
T. I don't know what time they letting me know when you get to Macon ga period of time lyrics, and the colors are very vibrant in the photograph as well as hell in the morning and I'm not getting back in the morning and
Micheel G.