Dare COOKIE CHIPS, CHOC CHIP, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Megan K.Dare COOKIE CHIPS, CHOC CHIP, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Cheryl M.

BY DARE

COOKIE CHIPS, CHOC CHIP, (Pack of 12) see more...

Megan K.
Evansville, WI
First Impressions: Chips?! Hello thin!!

The Cookie: These cookies are great! Granted.. it's hard to find a cookie that isn't delicious! But what differs this cookie from the rest is how thin they are! Because of this, these cookies carbs and calories are cut down per cookie AND these little guys melt deliciously in your mouth! Another thing is that the flavor of the cookies are sweet, but subtle! I was surprised when I first tasted them by how mild yet sweet they were. So yummy with a little milk, coffee or by themselves. They also crumb really well, so when the time comes that I need cake garnish or something where cookie crumbles are required, I'll be using these! And affordable!

Overall: Great, thin cookies that melt in your mouth for a yummy treat!
Beant M.
By far the best Chocolate chip cookies my family and I have ever have tried! They are absolutely perfection and exceeded my expectations! These are perfect cookies to have with milk and I would definitely recommend these to others! I have repurchased these several times and I will always continue to!
Cheryl M.
I just recently found these at Walmart and decided to buy a box bc they were on sale. OMG why haven't I been buying these all my life. These cookies are thin and crunchy and oh so good. I also bought a box of the Thin Creme cookies that are also equally as yummy!
Alonso E.
Miami
I loved this very good product actually one of the best I have ever tested from this brand simply me