BY DAPPLE

Rub a dub dub, it’s time to clean the tub.

• Effectively remove soap scum
  • Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free formula in a 30 oz. spray
  • Formulated to be gentle on sensitive skin for a worry free bath time
  • Works for plastic baby tubs as well as ceramic baths
  • Keeps tubs residue free
  • After-bath water will not trigger baby breakouts
  • Made without SLS, SLES, artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, formaldehyde, and alcohol

Ingredients
Water, lactic acid (pH adjuster), sodium gluconate (chealator), lauryl glucoside (cleansing agent), benzisothiazolinone (preservative).

Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
No smell! Amazing! Love anything from this company! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well. Product goes a long way.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This spray is amazing to clean tile with! No matter what, you’re guaranteed to see sparkles! It leaves a natural smell, and the product is very affordable. I highly recommend it to anybody who’s looking for a great way to clean!
Alexis L.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product on my sons bathtub I know I’m
Not using harsh chemicals and I get his Tub clean from bacteria and soap scum I buy this at target great product
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's ok. I use this because it's way safer than using harsh chemicals. It does the job but I'm not as impressed as other cleaners by this brand.
Emily B.
Simpsonville , KY
Good product! Love the amazing smell it left behid! Yes i would definitely recommend this prouduct to anyone!
B R.
glendale
Is goooood really good i try and I love it you need to get it I pretty sure that you love it
Olivia R.
Ajax, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As a mom with a toddler this is my go to tub cleaner. I know that there are zero harsh chemicals in this product so even if I don’t rinse it off perfectly I can still safely and confidently put my little one in the tub after cleaning it. Would recommend!
sharon v.
Me gustaria probar mas.de estos productos son exelente calidad y a.buenos.recios e b verdad quisiera que me mandaran sus productos
Paradise H.
cairo
Whenever I love shopping, no one denies that whenever I see these ads to set up my own I want to buy them all
Luz G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me gusta mucho este producto tiene un olor súper bonito generalmente siempre lo termino usando😍😍😍😍😍
Kim D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has anyone who full times in an rv tried this? Regular cleaners are hard on pipes in rv's so much husband hates that I use them. But I want my shower clean for my little! Where can I find this? Really want to try it!
Natasha w.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this work very well?