BY DAPPLE

Dinnertime, playtime, naptime…no time left to clean? No problem.

• Incredibly pure and effective formula so you can spray and wipe without worry
  • Quickly wipe things down (so they can be put right back into little mouths)
  • Effectively gets rid of stubborn leftovers
  • Fragrance-free formula in 16.9 oz. spray
  • Made without SLS, SLES, artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, formaldehyde, and alcohol

Ingredients
Purified water, ColaLipid C (cleaning agent derived from coconut oil), glycerin (solvent derived from plants), gluconolactone & sodium benzoate (preservatives derived from plants), baking soda, sodium citrate (pH adjuster derived from fruit).

Dana D.
Jackson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner is amazing I don’t know what I’d do without it. It’s natural and doesn’t have an odor. It gets my daughters high chair clean so quickly and easily. I use it on all of her toys too. I recommend this to everyone and purchase it to go with baby shower gifts for everyone I know having children.
Shannon R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love all the dapple products I have used. They are very gentle and safe to use around my infant and they smell clean. I mainly buy all my dapple products from Target.
Erika K.
Salisbury, MD
Cleans great. There isn’t a chemical smell and you don’t need to use a lot to get a good clean! I was surprised at how much I liked the cleaner since I’m typically a bleach user! This is much safer for my kiddos!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only thing I trusted to clean my babies toys with! I love it and it really does work! For the peace of mind it isn’t expensive at all. I recommend this for all parents! I keep it on hand at all times!
Kirsten R.
Southlake, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The reason I didn’t give it five stars is because I wish it had a smell to it. I like the way some products smell clean after you’ve used them. This does the job in cleaning off my daughters toys
Megan C.
Bremerton
Another Dapple product I use for everything. I love that it’s safe to use around the house for my dog and baby. It cleans up any mess and doesn’t leave a chemical smell behind. 10/10
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Good product. Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.
Morgan L.
I love this stuff for cleaning anything that my kids are around frequently, especially places where they eat... in fact the place where I use this spray the most often is actually not on their toys but rather on the tray for my toddlers high chair... I never give her a plate because she’ll just throw it on the ground so instead she just eats her food directly off the tray. Since her food touches the surface directly I need to make sure it’s clean but I don’t want to use a hard-core cleaner like Clorox or Windex or 409. Dapple works perfectly and gets the area clean yet at the same time it’s just a gentle as if I had used soap and water, and I feel a lot more comfortable with having her eat off of it after it’s been cleaned with dapple as opposed to anything else, especially since I clean the tray multiple times per day.
Ashley M.
Smyrna, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am in love with this product! My son is now getting to the age that he wants to feed himself. His high chair is constantly getting dirty, however with this, it makes it super easy to clean up with out all the extra antibacterial chemicals added.
Hannah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I keep a bottle of this by my son’s high chair. I absolutely love this stuff. It is mild and gentle and I feel comfortable with the ingredients. I have and will continue to repurchase. It is well worth the money.
San K.
Bleach free?
Diana M.
Does anyone know where I can buy this at?
jennie m.
Victorville, CA
Have any of you tried this?
Natasha w.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this safe for babies who chew on everything?