BY DAPPLE

Dapple Toy Cleaner Spray Description: Spray, Wipe, Play! Pediatrician Recommended Natural-Based Perfect for cleaning what little hands touch - from toys to high chairs, swings and more. Great on countertops too! Features green technology and harnesses the power of natural ingredients such as baking soda to keep your home and environment a healthy clean. In line with latest medical research, Dapple Toy Cleaner Spray is not antibacterial. It works like a thorough wash with soap and water - so baby can build up a strong immune system while enjoying clean surroundings. Just spray, wipe and play. Natural-based ingredients Phtalate-free, paraben-free, SLES- and dye-free Fragranced with pure lavender essential oil Biodegradable Not tested on animals Certified to contain no detectable levels of dioxane Free Of Parabens, phtalate, SLES, dye Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Purified water, baking soda, cleaners made from fruits, tree oils and glucose, French lavender essential oil, essential oil dispersant, preservative derived from natural amino acid. • Dairy Free • Yeast Free • Wheat Free • Vegan see more...

Shannon R.
I love all the dapple products I have used. They are very gentle and safe to use around my infant and they smell clean. I mainly buy all my dapple products from Target.
Morgan L.
I love this stuff for cleaning anything that my kids are around frequently, especially places where they eat... in fact the place where I use this spray the most often is actually not on their toys but rather on the tray for my toddlers high chair... I never give her a plate because she’ll just throw it on the ground so instead she just eats her food directly off the tray. Since her food touches the surface directly I need to make sure it’s clean but I don’t want to use a hard-core cleaner like Clorox or Windex or 409. Dapple works perfectly and gets the area clean yet at the same time it’s just a gentle as if I had used soap and water, and I feel a lot more comfortable with having her eat off of it after it’s been cleaned with dapple as opposed to anything else, especially since I clean the tray multiple times per day.
Monica S.
Love this stuff! It is great just to wipe anything down that your baby or toddler might put in their mouth. It doesn't really work as a deep cleaner so don't expect it to get rid of stains or scrub out dried up food. We mainly use it in our playroom to wipe down his table, kitchen, play- doh accessories, toys, etc. It really does its job and makes me feel like everything is clean without the worry of it getting in their mouth. Highly recommend!!
Theresa L.
This was good to use rather than clorox wipes for my infant's high chair. Since he liked to pur everything in his mouth I made it a point to wipe off toys or other objects worth this stuff.
Diana M.
Love this! my family member bought me one and ever since it finished I do not know ehere to get one! help!!
Diana M.
Does anyone know where I can buy this at?
jennie m.
Victorville, CA
Have any of you tried this?