BY DAPPLE

Value Size. Wipe & Play!™ Baby-Safe Ingredients. Free of Parabens, Phthalates, SLES, SLS, Chlorine, Fragrance & Dyes. Works Like a Thorough Wash with Soap & Water. Pediatrician Recommended. Free of 1,4-Dioxine. Biodegradable. Made with Natural Ingredients. Not Tested on Animals dapple® Toy & Surface wipes can be used on most surfaces.  For untreated wood and textiles, such as stuffed animals, we recommend conducting a patch test of dapple® o. see more...

Marisa K.
Marisa K.
Love this product for little ones! Smells so good and I feel so safe using it on my daughter's things. Very affordable at Target. Thankful for a safe and effective product for keeping kids gear clean!
Allison B.
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
Mega Parent Expert
I'm not overly fond of these. It's nice that they're safe for kids and the surfaces that they touch. But I feel like there are better child-safe wipes out there. These are weirdly dry. And they smell weird.
Ebonee R.
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I purchased these wipes after changing my lifestyle around, and going natural / organic. I thought these wipes where very useful when it came to cleaning up, however; I felt they where a little dry at times and didn't give me enough moisture as I would like.
Misty B.
Misty B.
Berea, KY
I've never tried this product, but I'm giving it 4 stars because I love the other dapple products I have tried. I always hate cleaning my high chair with any kind of harsh chemicals that may leave a residue. Who wants that on Baby's food?! It would be nice to be able wipe down the high chair without taking the tray off and hauling it to the sink (where it fits awkwardly!) and not have to worry about any harmful chemicals. I can't wait to try these wipes.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
Like I said before I love dapple products and I have everything ! This wipes are a life saver . I clean everything my son touches with them ! All his toys , table , car seat , stroller , EVERYTHING !!
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Mega Parent Expert
Easy to use, and health friendly to baby. These clean very nicely and don't poison your precious cargo.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Halifax, NS
I am beyond obsessed with this product. I ordered the only one of them and now I can't wait to order more
Karen G.