dapple Stain Remover Spray Fragrance-Free uploaded by Renee T.

BY DAPPLE #54 in Stain Remover

Sometimes, cleaning the plate can make a big mess of clothes.

• An effective & safer alternative to conventional pre-treatment formulas
  • Perfect for newborns, toddlers and kids with eczema
  • Enhanced formula specifically for use on cloth diapers
  • Works wonders on spit-up stains, poop and mashed in food, too!
  • Biodegradable and fragrance-free formula in a 16.9 oz. spray
  • Made without SLS, SLES, artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, formaldehyde, optical brighteners, and alcohol

Ingredients
Water, glycerin (emollient), disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate (cleaning agent derived from coconut and palm oil), laureth 7 (cleaning agent derived from coconut), xantham gum (thickening agent derived from vegetables), calcium chloride (enzyme stabilizer derived from minerals), sodium citrate (water softener derived from citric acid), protease (enzyme to break down protein soils), amylase (enzyme to break down starch soil), tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (complexing agent), benzisothiazolinone (preservative).

Patricia M.
Allentown, PA
I love this stain remover! It clears the stains right up even if you dont spray them right away. I usually wait till I'm about to do my daughters clothes and then I spray the items and it still gets all the stains out! I love that this product has NO SMELL!!
Dana D.
Jackson
YES TO DAPPLE EVERYTHING. a friend of mine recommended dapple to me before I had my child and I stocked up on everything they make. Soooo glad I did because I’ve already restocked most of it. The stain remover IS INCREDIBLE and I really don’t know what I’d do without the toy and high chair spray! It’s adorable and incredible and if you have a child you need dapple in your life.
Chrysalis P.
Staten Island, NY
This is MAGIC!!! As a mom of two kids, i have a 2 year old and a 7 month old, i know a thing or two about stains and messes. This strain remover is always my go to when i need to get anything off of clothes or cloth light materials. I haven't tried it on hard surfaces, but i might just give it a try. If anyone has, please let me know if it works, Thanks!!!
Megan H.
Port Saint Lucie
This product has saved several of my son’s outfits! I just spray it on the spot and let it sit for 15 min and toss in the washer and he spit is gone. This has even saved a few outfits with dried stains that i wasn’t able to get out with other products.
Renee T.
I love this stain remover so much. With little ones are going to maybe....a lot, but thanks to this spray thats not a problem at all. Tackles even the toughest baby stains. You know the ones I'm talking about? The ones that make you think should I just throw this or out? Thats never going to come out.
Sonja A.
I received this in one of my 21 Bundles boxes and was a bit wary at first as most stain removers don't work. I was pleasantly surprised though when this took the 2 year old ink stain out of my comforter! I also love that it is soft and easy for babies. This is a must have for moms!
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Someone recommended this product to me last week and being a huge fan of Dapple, I decided to try it and I absolutely love it. I tried it yesterday on my baby's clothes and it removed the stains of his pants and shirts like magic! Thanks Dapple!
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
This is my go-to stain remover. I immediately treat spots and then throw in the wash when I have a load ready. Hasn’t let me down yet!
tia n.
Edmonton, AB
AMAZING !! I use it on all of my baby girls clothing when they get poop or food stains and it works wonder I have yet to have a stain it didn't remove

back