dapple Stain Remover Spray, 16.9 oz uploaded by Renee T.

BY DAPPLE #86 in Stain Remover

Naturally Tackles the Toughest Messes Fragrance-Free 2 Baby-Safe Formula 1 0% Toxins 6 100% Cleaning Power 5 Natural Ingredients 4 Biodegradable Natural enzymes tackle the toughest baby messes: spit-up, formula, diaper disasters, mushed foods and more. Free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, fragrance dyes. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Sonja A.
Maine
I received this in one of my 21 Bundles boxes and was a bit wary at first as most stain removers don't work. I was pleasantly surprised though when this took the 2 year old ink stain out of my comforter! I also love that it is soft and easy for babies. This is a must have for moms!
Renee T.
I love this stain remover so much. With little ones are going to maybe....a lot, but thanks to this spray thats not a problem at all. Tackles even the toughest baby stains. You know the ones I'm talking about? The ones that make you think should I just throw this or out? Thats never going to come out.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
Someone recommended this product to me last week and being a huge fan of Dapple, I decided to try it and I absolutely love it. I tried it yesterday on my baby's clothes and it removed the stains of his pants and shirts like magic! Thanks Dapple!
Liz C.
Butte, MT
This is my go-to stain remover. I immediately treat spots and then throw in the wash when I have a load ready. Hasn’t let me down yet!