BY DAPPLE

Pure, Clean, On-the-Go! Fragrance-Free 2 Baby-Safe Ingredients 3 Perfect for Messy Hands Faces When Only the Purest Clean Will Do br Made with natural ingredients, dapple Pacifier Wipes are individually wrapped to stay ultra-pure - without preservatives or harsh chemicals. They re perfect for safely cleaning pacifiers, teethers, baby bottles, little thumbs, and more on-the-go. Just pop a wipe or two in your pocket, purse, diaper bag, or carry-on, and clean worry-free! 9% Toxins, 100% Cleaning power 2 Preservative-free 3 Made with food-grade ingredients 4 No parabens, phthalates, SLES, fragrances, or dyes 5 Dioxane-free 6 Natural ingredients 7 Biodegradable 8 Not tested on animals 25 Wipes ~ 5.1 in x 7.1 in Each see more...

brittany c.
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Good to have in the diaper bag & to keep on hand. my baby always seemed to drop his passy while being out in public.. great product.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
White Lake, MI
These are so good to have on hand or in diaper bag. pacifiers are always getting dropped and then you have to find somewhere to wash them off not with these wipes. great idea.
Rosamaria M.
Rosamaria M.
Must have my daughter loves them and help me take a break form being a human pacifier
Carla L.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I carry these wipes in my car, purse, diaper bag and person whenever I leave the house. They come in hand every time.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Excellent wipes. Everyone should just Cary wipes on their person. They always can be handy.
Stephanie  s.
Stephanie s.
Williamsport , Md
I love this! Great product all around! Good to have! Defiantly recommend this!!
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Great price, my toddler is forever throwing his pacifier on the ground everywhere we go, the grocery store the park you name it! this is perfect for all those germs
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
Perfect for any germ o phobe mom like me. I don't have to use my spit to clean off her pacifier