dapple Nursery Cleaner Spray Sweet Lemon Scent uploaded by Mallarie J.

BY DAPPLE

When playtime’s over, spraytime begins.

• Contains sweet lemon and grapefruit essential oil to purify and freshen
  • Quickly and effectively cleans changing tables
  • Sweet lemon scented formula in 16.9 oz. spray
  • Made without SLS, SLES, artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, formaldehyde, and alcohol

Ingredients
Purified water, ColaLipid C (cleaner derived from coconut oil), malic acid (pH adjuster derived from fruit), sodium citrate (pH adjuster derived from citrus acid), baking soda, lemon & grapefruit essential oil blend.

• I have been looking for alternative cleaners for my home ...1 Answers
  • Does this follow WAC guidelines as a cleaning solution in...1 Answers
Karina R.
Tamarac
With my first and now second baby, Dapple has been the brand to use on all bottles, toys, pertinents of the babies! Scent is not too strong which is a good thing.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Good product. Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is one of my top favorite baby products I have ever bought. I not only found it useful cleaning my baby's room but on our brand new bed set and dresser, cleans amazing and smells so good. I got so many compliments from our family when they visited.
A L.
This works on everything. Everything. I have used it on granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, to all things nursery. Great smell no sticky residue or streaks. And I love that all Dapple products were made for use with babies!!
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This stuff cleans the nursery well and it smells so good! It leaves it clean and I don't have to worry about my baby getting germs.
Diana G.
Fort Smith, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is such a great cleane it makes your house smel so good it has a perfect scent and it’s amazing would definitely recommend
anna g.
Norridge, IL
It's hard to find good stuff to clean surface of your baby room at this product is great and smell good and clean very good
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product works and smells great. It's really gentle and also pretty affordable. I like that it is natural also.
yolimar s.
San Juan
Purchased at: Walmart
para el curto de.mis hijos siempro lo uso y es un excelente limpiado lo requete recomiendo un excel te producto
Michelle M.
Sullivan City, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This line does what it says i love the bottle and toy soap its real good and this spray is just great
Justine S.
Port Elgin , ON
I have been looking for alternative cleaners for my home that aren't packed with chemicals. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with this company? I noticed they have a whole line of "plant based" cleaners. Are they basically all the same? Do they really clean well? Do they leave any residue? TIA
Alexis H.
Does this follow WAC guidelines as a cleaning solution in Licensed Learning Centers?