BY DAPPLE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Promotes a Naturally Clean Bathtub br Helps You Spray Away Grime Soap Scrum Pediatrician Recommended Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Tub Tile Cleaner 2 The Baby-Safe Choice 1 Made from: Plants 6 Free of: SLS, SLES, Artificial Fragrances, Dyes, Parabens, Phosphates, Phthalates, 1,4-Dioxane, Chlorine, Formaldehyde, Alcohol 5 Biodegradable 4 Not Tested on Animals Hypoallergenic formula to help quickly and effectively clean plastic tubs, standard bathtubs, and all tiled surfaces. A Word from the Experts in Baby-Clean br We are moms on a mission. With baby-bath time being one of the highlights of our day, we are super protective of clean bath water. So we ve asked our green scientists to formulate a product that not only helps remove grime and soap scrum, but also helps leave water pure and irritant free. A product that works equally well on little plastic tubs wit see more...

Review (1)
Hope O.
Katy, TX
It's ok. I use this because it's way safer than using harsh chemicals. It does the job but I'm not as impressed as other cleaners by this brand.
Natasha w.
Mega Parent Expert
Does this work very well?
Kim D.
Mega Parent Expert
Has anyone who full times in an rv tried this? Regular cleaners are hard on pipes in rv's so much husband hates that I use them. But I want my shower clean for my little! Where can I find this? Really want to try it!