BY DAPPLE #6 in Bottle Cleaning Tools

Drool: nature’s own glue.

• Safely cleans pacifiers, teethers, bottle nipples, little thumbs and more
  • Food-grade and fragrance-free formula
  • Wipes are biodegradable and Made without phthalates, parabens, SLS, SLES and dyes
  • Individually wrapped towelettes for a convenient, pure clean on the go
  • Contains 25 wipes

Ingredients
Water, glycerin (solvent derived from vegetables), decyl glucoside (mild cleanser derived from sugar), malic acid (pH adjuster derived from apples), potassium sorbate (food-grade preservative), sodium benzoate (food-grade preservative).

Kate G.
Aberdeen, NJ
These were lifesavers when my twins were younger. They come conveniently individually packaged so I was able to keep a few in my purse and diaper bag. They are food grade so I had no problem wiping off whatever needed and giving it to my baby which then went straight back into their mouth.
Dana D.
Jackson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are fantastic. I ordered a ton and put them everywhere and it turned out my daughter actually hated pacifiers but I wound up using them so her tethers and sippy cups when we’re out if she drops them and they work wonderfully.
Hannah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These things are a life saver. I always have some in my diaper bag. If you have a child who loves pacifiers then these are essential. They used to come in individually wrapped packages which I really loved because they wouldn’t dry out. I haven’t been able to find them like that anymore but I continue to buy them in their new packaging.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got a sample from a registry and love these paci wipes. I take them with us to Disney because we know how many germs are there. I think the cost is a little high, but if you're helping your child avoid illness they are a must. I would recommend these for any new mom.
Jessica B.
Russell, KY
Love these paci wipes! I keep them all over my house, as well as in the car, and my purse, just to make sure I always have them on hand. I hate the idea of parents using regular wipes on their children's paci's and bottles. Those wipes are meant for the tush, not the mouth. And I can only imagine how it must taste when used on paci's! These wipes are made specifically for this purpose, And do the job beautifully. I know I'm getting them clean when I use these wipes.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
I've always loved the idea of paci wipes, they are so convenient and works great for the cleaning of a paci if dropped or just to clean it when your not ready for a deep cleaning of the paci. My first only used a paci for two months he broke himself and my second child never used other than when born for the first few days! I have used these myself for my youngest they worked great for the short time I did use them. No harsh smell or taste and no residue!
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
I got a package of these at my baby shower and thought they were silly. Little did I know they were actually the best thing ever! While my daughter never took a pacifier, she did drop her bottle often. And nothing is worse than a dropped bottle with no bathroom or sink to be found! These were great to just throw in the diaper bag and pull out to clean off the bottles, especially on the go! Every mom should have them!
Tess J.
Janesville, WI
Dapple pacifier wipes work good, most parents think they are a waste because they can use a regular wipe they can not! these are made for that reason so it is safe when it goes back into your child's mouth. wipes however are not I truly recommend this product for parents who have Littles that like to throw their pacifiers on the ground every 10 mins.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
These convenient wipes our grade through the clumsy years a pacifier throwing. I always kept things around the house car anywhere I would be because my daughter love throwing her Binky everywhere. I love how convenient they are and how they are individually wrapped so I didn't have to worry about the rest of them getting contaminated. Very convenient
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
So much more than a "wipey" they have a wonderfully mild fragrance and don't leave spots like baby wipes do.
They just smell so clean that I just don't consider them normal wipes. When I'm cleaning a dirty pacifier I really want to feel like it's sanitized and I don't think my cucumber melon scented wipes do the trick.
daisy a.
des moines washington
My baby didn't take to a pacifier, but I was wondering if these left a flavor on the pacifier. or was it as if you had rinsed it with water?
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I buy these? I've looked everywhere!

Kohl's