Dapple Bottle & Dish Soap, Fragrance Free, 169 Fl Oz Clear 16Oz

Dapple Bottle & Dish Soap, Fragrance Free, 16.9 Fl. Oz Clear 16Oz

Superior cleaning power

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dapple Bottle & Dish Soap, Fragrance Free, 16.9 Fl. Oz Clear 16Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cicero, IL
Dapple Bottle & Dish Soap, Fragrance Free, 16.9 Fl. Oz Clear 16Oz uploaded by nayeli Q.
I bought this dish soap about a month ago and can I say how much I love this soap . I love that is clean friendly and like how clean my baby’s bottle feels. I like how it doesn’t leave a weird smell after washing them like regular soap does . It’s very affordable as well I definitely recommend this to moms looking for good soap to use for your baby’s bottles .
Allynton, TX
Me encanta este producto, puedo lavar los biberones de mi bebé sin la preocupación de que quede aroma o sabor a jabón, sin mencionar que los biberones quedan súper limpios
Pritchard , BC
I use this for my baby’s bottles, cups, and silicone dish ware. I also use it for my breast pump - It works great to get any milk film off. I can use it on silicone and it doesn’t leave a weird taste or smell like regular dish soap does.

Looking for your answer?