BY DAPPLE

Pure, clean and extremely powerful…it’s got everything but the kitchen sink.

• Effectively cleans baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and breast pump components
  • Award-winning green technology targets milk residue and uses baking soda to combat odor
  • Made with plant-based ingredients—Made without phthalates, parabens, SLS, SLES, and dyes
  • Lavender scented formula in a 16.9 oz. pump
  • Also available in refill pouch and travel size

Ingredients
Purified water, alkyl polyglucoside (cleaner derived from tree oils and glucose), sodium lauroamphoacetate (cleaner derived from tree oils and amino acid), sodium citrate (water softener derived from citric acid), baking soda, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (complexing agent), lavender essential oil, benzisothiazolinone (preservative).

• Where can I purchase this soap? 3 Answers
  • I use this dish liquid, I'm just unsure if it is a good c...1 Answers
  • How does it compare to dawn dish soap? 3 Answers
dapple Bottle & Dish Liquid Lavender
  • "Smells good and I keep a small bottle in my diaper bag in case we need it!" in 1 review
Lexi L.
Union, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this! I reached out to the company to see if I could get a sample and they sent me three! As soon as it got to my house I use it and was absolutely amazed! Even bottles that had been sitting in the sink for a day got super nice and clean and no milk smell was left over! It’s worth a try!
Sara S.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not only does this amazing product work, it has a wonderful smell. I clean my son’s bottles and pacifiers with Dapple and am happy with the super clean results. My only regret is that I didn’t purchase this when my son was first born!
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We’ve been using this for over 7 months and love the smell as well as value. The bottle is also really cute so that’s a perk. We bought ours from our local Target. Will continue to buy as long as we have bottles and baby dishes to clean.
Stephany L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite dish soap!! It leaves everything so squeaky clean & although it’s targeted for baby bottles it’s perfect for everything. In terms of its intended use? I love it. It leaves my baby’s bottles so shiny, the nipple looks brand new, & the bottle caps are also in perfect condition. It gets rid of any stains & leaves behind no nasty formula smells.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are used this soap for all of my sons bottles I love the fact that they had no harsh chemicals I also love the fact that it cut the milk smell really well it's sanitize really well and is natural
genessis p.
This stuff is so good! I bought it specifically to clean baby bottles and my breast pump pieces. It does a nice job at cleaning both. I don’t have any cloudy milk buildup on any of my “baby dishes”. I tried is on my mugs and it removed coffee stains! I may start using it for all my household dishes.
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing amazing product! I love the fact ingredients are on there and their products are free of chemicals as well! They gave me samples in the mail and I just fell in love with them! The soap itself gets sudsy and foamy and cleans so well! Definitely stalking up on this for the kiddos.
Chardon G.
Great scent and limited amount of harsh chemicals makes this a product that I use daily. I keep my cabinets childproof, but I have added security knowing that these chemicals are safe to use in my home. I’m always stocking up!dapple Bottle & Dish Liquid Lavender
Wanda O.
Lompoc, CA
This is great quality soap. The only soap we use now. I discovered this when I got pregnant and my baby is going to be one soon and we still use it. Her bottles never smelled. It's a great soap cannot recommend enough. It removes pasta stains from plates. Just great.
Kelly J.
Chicago
 Love this product !  Super affordable. Safe  to use on any baby items !  Best thing about it is how it takes the film from formula and milk out of the bottles .  Also leaves your hands and clean with no sent!  Highly recommended !
Leilani F.
Newaygo , MI
Is this really worth purchasing separate soap for bottles?
Hiromi D.
Is this for washing baby stuff only or can u use this for your regular dishes ?
Angela A.
Spanish fork, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What stores is this available?
Ana L.
Bear, DE
What does this dish soap has from the others just say I use dawn dish soap to wash my baby's bottle do I have to use this one to wash my baby's bottle.
Paty S.
Where can I purchase this soap?