dapple Bottle & Dish Liquid Fragrance-Free uploaded by Temis P.dapple Bottle & Dish Liquid Fragrance-Free uploaded by Esther I.

BY DAPPLE

Pure, clean and extremely powerful …it’s got everything but the kitchen sink.

• Effectively cleans baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and breast pump components
  • Award-winning green technology targets milk residue and uses baking soda to combat odor
  • Made with plant-based ingredients—Made without phthalates, parabens, SLS, SLES, and dyes
  • Fragrance-free formula in a 16.9 oz. pump
  • Also available in refill pouch and travel size

Ingredients
Purified water, alkyl polyglucoside (cleaner derived from tree oils and glucose), sodium lauroamphoacetate (cleaner derived from tree oils and amino acid), sodium citrate (water softener derived from citric acid), baking soda, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (complexing agent), benzisothiazolinone (preservative).

Ashley M.
was given this product as a baby shower gift. at first i was skeptical and thought yeah right nothing gets that formula smell out of bottles. well to my amazement, this product did in fact get the nasty formula smell out of the bottles. it left my bottles clean, free of funky smells and left behind no film. wish i would give it more than 5 starts, it deserves like a thousand!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is just okay. I feel like you have to use a pretty large amount compared to some other brands to really get bottles clean. Doesn't seem to work as well with breast milk. Minimal suds which I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. The price is okay. I don't think I will be purchasing this again.
Karol H.
lawrenveville
This is the best product EVER!!! I tried less expensive brands but there is no comparison . This soap takes all the grease,milk film, and odors off not only your baby bottles/sipping cups but also your Tupperware and pots and pans. It is a must have in my house!!
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don’t know why I expected more bubbles but this is the only bottle cleaner I’ve used for my newborn. I love the packaging. If only I could get over the few bubbles.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I would use this to wash all of my babys bottles then i would throw them into the sterilizer and it would get rid of all the smells of old milk and now i just use it for any washable toys and his dishes like his cups plates and utensils it works very good
Dana D.
Jackson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased everything by dapple when I had my daughter and I swear by their products. I use this soap for her bottles, sippy cups, spoons, bowls, teethers. I love that they have fragrance free and love that their products are natural and affordable.
Kathleen B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Convenient pump and the bottle doesn’t tip all crazy.... Do you want the peace of mind of not adding nastiness to your baby’s bottle and your pumping stuff? Then this stuff is what you want ! It leaves no residue or smell.
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this product to clean my bottles out at work and it is just okay just like a regular soap. I guess I bought it for the ingredients list but honestly it doesn’t do as good of a job as regular dish soap
Morgan F.
Pleasant view
This is what I use to wash my baby's bottles and I love it. It gets them super clean and doesn't leave a residue or scent. I was super happy with this product so I kept using it and recommend it to all moms.
Ligibell S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this soap! My kids bottles and pump parts used to always have a foggy residue after washing and after using this soap they are sparkly clean!! Not to mention, it’s super convenient to buy right at Target! Two thumbs up!