BY DAPPLE

1 strip for 1 load = no measuring required!

• The cleaning power of traditional liquid detergent packed into a super-concentrated strip that’s light and travel-friendly
  • Easy to measure and spill-free: use a full strip for lightly soiled loads, use an extra half strip or full strip for more heavily soiled loads
  • Suitable for standard and HE machines and cloth diaper compatible
  • Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free formula perfect for sensitive skin or eczema
  • Made without SLS, SLES, artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, formaldehyde, and optical brighteners

Ingredients
Corn starch (thickening agent derived from corn), glycerin (emollient derived from soya), alpha olefin sulfonate (synthetic cleaning surfactant), water, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate (cleaner derived from coconut and soya), cocamidopropyl betaine (cleaner derived from coconut), lauramine oxide (cleaner derived from coconut), polyethylene glycol-6 (synthetic emollient), octyl glucoside (cleaner derived from palm kernel and corn sugar), caprylyl glucoside (cleaner derived from coconut and corn sugar), sodium gluconate & potassium sorbate (preservatives). Polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), a water-soluble plastic, is used in forming the strip’s sheet-like structure and washes away during rinsing.

Katie M.
Mission Viejo , CA
Purchased at: Target
We love Dapple ! I discovered them at a pregnancy and baby event that I attended as a media rep; being an influencer & blogger in the “pregnancy/baby/family world “. Love the concept , easy to take on trips for laundry, takes up minimal space, and gets clothes clean ! I havnt found a Dapple product I don’t like . I always share with my friends, family, followers, and the ladies in the moms group I run, new and exciting products and services, and this soap has been a huge hit !
I’m Always excited to see what they come out with now . And come to think of it, I need more laundry soap ..!!! Hit me up Dapple 😉❤️.
Kristine H.
Lynden, WA
This is a super cool product to use when traveling! Absolutely no mess to worry about and it really works. I usually use 2 full size strips for a decent size load and it definitely works to clean. My only gripe is that it didn’t get a formula stain out of a shirt. So be prepared to use a spot treatment. Or use a spot treatment on the next load once you get back from the trip.