BY DAPPLE

Pure & clean detergent that really hits the spot.

• Made with ultra-mild ingredients
  • An effective & safer alternative to conventional baby laundry detergent
  • Perfect for newborns, toddlers and kids with eczema
  • Enhanced formula specifically for use on cloth diapers
  • Works wonders on spit-up stains, too!
  • Suitable for standard and HE machines
  • Cloth diaper compatible
  • Hypoallergenic and fragrance-free formula
  • Made without SLS, SLES, artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, phthalates, 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, formaldehyde, optical brighteners, and alcohol

Ingredients
Water, citric acid, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (complexing agent), sodium citrate (water softener derived from citric acid), glycerin (emollient derived from vegetables), coconut fatty acid (cleaner derived from coconut), disodium capryloamphodiacetate (mild cleaner derived from coconut), lauryl glucoside (cleaner derived from glucose), protease & amylase (enzymes to enhance cleaning power), cellulose (thickening agent derived from plants), benzisothiazolinone (preservative).

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
This is a very nice soft refreshing baby detergent to use for baby cloths, especially for new borns since their skin is so sensitive. Pricing on this detergent is a little bit too much but it's ok it's worth it.
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I received samples of this laundry detergent a few weeks ago from Dapple and really loved it. I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and am going through my nesting phase which includes washing baby clothes I had saved from my first. I love the way the product made them feel..nice and soft and so clean!
Deanna W.
North pole, AK
I love the affordability and effectiveness of this product. I can save a few dollars and not compromise my children’s clothes. It’s all natural and my little man with extremely sensitive skin had no problem with it. We love this product and will definitely order in the future
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I got to try this through my obgyn when they gave me samples before I had my baby. It really is a good product. It might be pricey but it gets the job done. It doesn't have a fragrance, and it's good to use on baby's sensitive skin
Shirleen P.
Loved it, I was nervous on what to use for my newborn baby girl. Then I received this detergent from my baby shower and washed all of her new clothes. And I loved it
Amanda H.
Prospect, CT
I love this so much I even use it on MY clothes. They leave clothes so soft and doesn't dull the colors or textures. Much more affordable than other brands and my favorite detergent on the market by far.
Crystal L.
I got a sample of Dapple by emailing them and asking for one. I'm glad I asked. I really like how soft and fresh it made my baby's laundry. The quality is definitely there with this product. I recommend it!
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Baby skin is so delicate I am so all for anything specially formuTed for their special little skin. They need extra care and that includes watching what you wash their clothes in. So many harsh chemicals in traditional laundry soap hat is no good for anyone especially baby
Misty B.
Berea, KY
It's a little expensive for a family of six on a budget, but this is a good product. I even wash my cloth diapers in it (which some CD gurus claim is a no-no). It leaves my laundry clean, soft, and fresh!
Kim M.
Astoria, NY
Cleans well and doesn't irritate my babies sensitive skin. Love that there's zero fragrance but clothes still come out smelling clean.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Is this better than the baby all?
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Where else can I buy this, my Walmart only has the hand soap in fragrance free:/?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
Can you use use this for cloth diapers
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
Is this cheap? And if so, is it good
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Is this soap organic? Hypoallergenic?