dapple Baby Laundry Booster Pods uploaded by Elaine E.dapple Baby Laundry Booster Pods uploaded by Elaine E.

BY DAPPLE

Natural baby laundry booster pods - fragrance free enhance the power of your detergent to specifically target stains most commonly found in baby hampers. Features a unique, natural enzyme package that specifically targets poop, spit-up and mushed food stains. Dapple laundry booster pods contain special anti-redisposition technology to make sure that clothing stays clean.

Features: pediatrician recommended - hypoallergenic - biodegradable - free of ethylates, sls, sles, artificial fragrances, dyes, parabens, phosphates, phthalates, 1,4-dioxane, chlorine and formaldehyde.

Kaila B.
Melbourne, FL
I bought this to do some stripping and deep cleaning on some clothes. Its amazing. I will be buying more and stripping more often.
Using these pods w/ some OxiClean and Odoban I got this out of a large batch of "clean" white clothes that I laundered first and then threw in the tub
Elaine E.
Wellesley, MA
I like dapple products I do like that I trust that is safe for babies because my little one is constantly putting things in her mouth but I do not like that it is fragrance free. I would buy these again even though they are on the expensive side of baby products. I would recommend!
Michelle F.
I was happy with my purchase however the pods started to get holes in them so all the detergent came out of them. Now I have a bag full of pieces of plastic and the detergent at the bottom.
Danielle S.
Davie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the scent of these pods also they're very convenient!! I would recommend
Jalisa L.
Chatham, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I recently purchased these pods at The Bay Time Show Spring Edition here in Canada. They are just as great as the detergent just easies to carry around. Whenever my daughter goes to spend time with her family I just put one of these in here diaper bag just in case she makes a mess of her clothes and they need to be cleaned.
Devin B.
Are these any good?
Stacy P.
San Diego, TX
Are they any good? Never used or heard of.