BY DAPPLE

Baby Safe Ingredients. Removes breast milk & formula film. Eliminates odors in bottles, pumps & sippy cups. Free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, 1,4-dioxane* & dyes. Pediatrician-recommended. Low suds for a fast-rinse. Made with baking soda. With lavender oil. Biodegradable. Removes Milk Film & Odor Not tested on animals. see more...

dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid
  • "Smells good and I keep a small bottle in my diaper bag in case we need it!" in 1 review
genessis p.
This stuff is so good! I bought it specifically to clean baby bottles and my breast pump pieces. It does a nice job at cleaning both. I don’t have any cloudy milk buildup on any of my “baby dishes”. I tried is on my mugs and it removed coffee stains! I may start using it for all my household dishes.
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
Amazing amazing product! I love the fact ingredients are on there and their products are free of chemicals as well! They gave me samples in the mail and I just fell in love with them! The soap itself gets sudsy and foamy and cleans so well! Definitely stalking up on this for the kiddos.
Brooke C.
Summerville , SC
I love this detergent! I used the seasonal apple cider scented one and it’s amazing! It gets every bit of the milk smell out of my babies bottles/cups (even the one that got forgotten under the seat of my car). I will never buy another brand of dish soap for bottles
Florencia P.
Phoenix, Arizona
This product is amazing, I totally recommend this, you will be so satisfied with this product, it’s not that expensive because the product is totally amazing !!! You will totally love it !!! I hope you enjoy it !
Ligibell S.
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
Love this soap! My kids bottles and pump parts used to always have a foggy residue after washing and after using this soap they are sparkly clean!! Not to mention, it’s super convenient to buy right at Target! Two thumbs up!
Emily F.
This product is great! It cleans bottles really well and it helps make you feel safe when cleaning your babies bottles and other things. It has no harsh chemicals but still gets suds unlike most “safe” dish detergents for kids!
Erin J.
Colorado Springs
My favorite bottle and kid dish soap by far! The pump bottle is perfect for busy moms with messy kids. This is a no brained for chemical free effective dish soap.
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
It clean the bottles very well and I just purchased this last month and I'm impressed. The best baby bottles cleaner ever and it is so foaming and it makes the bottle look new and shiny lol!! All mommy out there should purchase!!
Danielle B.
Carlisle, PA
Absolutely love this bottle cleaner. I buy the unscented and it never leaves a residue or soap marks on bottles. Works very well and isn’t too expensive. Would definitely recommend to any moms looking for a good baby bottle soap.
Ester G.
Ugh I love love this I wish I could finta bigger size one cause it doesn’t last me. But I definitely recommend this soap esposa for Washing bottles I definitely saw a huge difference. dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Liquid
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What stores is this available?
Ana L.
Bear, DE
What does this dish soap has from the others just say I use dawn dish soap to wash my baby's bottle do I have to use this one to wash my baby's bottle.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
How does it compare to dawn dish soap?
Helena M.
What the difference between using this than regular detergent?
Johanna R.
Does it come in different scents or is it one basic or standard scent?