Dapple All Purpose Soft Pack Wipes - 45ct

Give yourself a break—and give the toys [and everything else] a bath instead.

• Wipes away gunk, grime, and sticky fingerprints
  • Perfect for toys, high chairs, swings…even countertops
  • Green technology and plant-based ingredients
  • Contains 75 wipes in a sturdy canister for convenient dispensing
  • For families on the go we have a handy travel size
  • Fragrance-free formula
  • Made without parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, 1,4-dioxane, and dyes

Water, glycerin (emollient derived from vegetables), decyl glucoside (mild cleaner derived from sugar), malic acid (pH adjuster derived from apples), potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, and sodium benzoate (preservative).

How absorbent are this?
I could really use these! Where can you buy them at?
Absolutely love this product!! They work so well on very messy spills or messy eaters! I will keep investing in them!
Start your review of Dapple All Purpose Soft Pack Wipes - 45ct!
How would you rate this product?
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
1,075 reviews
These Wipes are so convenient when there is no sink to clean your breast pump or even a pacifier. Wipes are plant based and pediatrician recommended. I really recommend these Dapple wipes for anyone who wants to save time !
Marisa K.
Love this product for little ones! Smells so good and I feel so safe using it on my daughter's things. Very affordable at Target. Thankful for a safe and effective product for keeping kids gear clean!
Ebonee R.
Laveen, AZ
I purchased these wipes after changing my lifestyle around, and going natural / organic. I thought these wipes where very useful when it came to cleaning up, however; I felt they where a little dry at times and didn't give me enough moisture as I would like.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
Such a smart idea! Ive got a little one on the way and am looking into all the ways i can keep my baby's things germ and ick free. These are great to have! Even can be used at resturants to wipe down the table before baby sits.
Haley S.
Beaumont, TX
Love them, easy to use. Easy to find, easy to store. Safe for baby and makes me feel so much better after wiping his toys down with the wipes.
Diana E.
Pasadena, MD
I love having these for my daughter’s high chair. They have a light lavender scent. I use them to wipe down her highchair in between meals.
Anny B.
Watsonville, CA
Love love love it so much! My favorite cleaning wipes. It is perfectly wet and the smell is amazing. I’m addicting for lavender smells and this product is also very effective. I would buy again and I truly recommend
Holly P.
Bremen, GA
I love these Dapple wipes. I use these wipes to clean his car seats when we get home. It’s safe for baby and does not have a strong smell. I recommend these wipes if your looking for a soft smell for a good clean.
Cecelia A.
Jacksonville, FL
They clean up nesses and I am confident using them knowing they are clean and safe for my family and baby. I would recommended these for on the go and to have on hand when you need more hands:)
Anayeli M.
Pittsburgh , CA
Me encantan estas wipes son súper prácticas para limpias absorben muy bien y rinden mucho para este tiempo que uno tiene que limpiar todo están perfectas por su practicidad y seguro dejas limpio el lugar donde las ocupas