BY DAPPLE

Give yourself a break—and give the toys [and everything else] a bath instead.

• Wipes away gunk, grime, and sticky fingerprints
  • Perfect for toys, high chairs, swings…even countertops
  • Green technology and plant-based ingredients
  • Contains 75 wipes in a sturdy canister for convenient dispensing
  • For families on the go we have a handy travel size
  • Fragrance-free formula
  • Made without parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, 1,4-dioxane, and dyes

Water, glycerin (emollient derived from vegetables), decyl glucoside (mild cleaner derived from sugar), malic acid (pH adjuster derived from apples), potassium sorbate, gluconolactone, and sodium benzoate (preservative).

Erin H.
San Diego, CA
These wipes are so easy to use, great on all surfaces and don't leave a residue.  I love knowing that they are safe to use with a baby around and safe for my whole family.
Dana D.
Jackson
I absolutely love everything dapple. Their products came highly recommended and I am so glad I tried them because they’re worth every penny. So convenient and they’re natural. Sometimes hard to find especially since babiesrus is going out of business but target online offers several of their products.
Shannon R.
I love all the dapple products I have used. They are very gentle and safe to use around my infant and they smell clean. I mainly buy all my dapple products from Target.
Karishma R.
Austin, TX
These wipes are great quality and priced good. They dont have any fragrance in them and removes any left over residues or stains from my baby's high chair. I also love keeping a pack in my car because it's so handy. Highly recommend
Marisol O.
Aurora, OR
I use this on everything my toddler gets her hands on! It’s been a lifesaver! I can attest that it’s one of the reasons she hadn’t really gotten sick much which I’m so glad! I’m gonna but a mini pack to take with me.
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
These wipes are absolute amazing. You can use these wipes in anything and it’ll leave everything sparkling in just seconds. The price is very affordable and the product is long lasting. I highly recommend others to buy!
Brittany O.
Aiken
Good product. Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well.
Jena K.
Dover, PA
We have 4 kids under 4 so these are used very often in our home! They’re perfect for wiping down toys and surfaces that the kiddos use often. I love that they’re scent free so there’s no added ingredients just in case a toy that I’ve wiped down ends up in a child’s mouth!
Gabby Z.
These are just the absolute amazing wipes to clean my messy babies toys! Just think all the germs you have to clean and disinfect, babies put everything in their mouths. And this makes it so easy! I will repurchase!
Marisa K.
Love this product for little ones! Smells so good and I feel so safe using it on my daughter's things. Very affordable at Target. Thankful for a safe and effective product for keeping kids gear clean!
Adrianna L.
Bellflower, CA
Absolutely love this product!! They work so well on very messy spills or messy eaters! I will keep investing in them!
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
How absorbent are this?
Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
I could really use these! Where can you buy them at?

Bed Bath & Beyond