Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose Cleanersdapple
All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lavender, 30 Fluid Ounce - 2Pk [2]

Dapple All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lavender, 30 Fluid Ounce - 2Pk [2]

Dapple naturally clean everything (lavender): sprays away gunk, grime and sticky fingerprints. Features a unique, natural formula that safely removes surface dirt from most surfaces.

Perfect for toys, high chairs, swings even countertops.; Green technology and natural ingredients; Free of parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES 1, 4, -dioxane & dyes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dapple All Purpose Cleaner Spray, Lavender, 30 Fluid Ounce - 2Pk [2]!
Ashley R.
Mt Vernon, TX
I bought this for my kids bouncers and walkers and it is great! It doesn’t not smell strong at all and it does not leave a greasy residue behind!
Amanda D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all Dapple products mainly because they don’t contain harsh chemicals! I feel safe using their products around my children. The fragrance isn’t overpowering either. It cleans up everyday messes with a breeze. I would definitely recommend this product!
Chrystal L.
Manchaca, TX
The only brand I trust when cleaning any and all things for my son! I love the natural product and fresh lavender scent. I clean his toys with this, his high chair, excersaucer, and anything I think he will be on so I’m not using a harsh chemical cleaner. All first time mamas and mamas in general, I highly recommend this!
jennifer L.
Darien, GA
I love this version I've been reading of 18 years now it was just a wonderful thing to have in your house especially if you have kids that's clean quite well smells good not bad on price
Мускаан М.
Chicago
I love the scent. It cleans up nice.. I clean my glass table with this and it always does a great job
Kayla C.
Charleston, SC
I LOVE this scent!! It actually cleans so much better than I was expecting and makes my counter tops smell so good.
Peyton H.
Love the smell. Love that I can use on my kids toys and surfaces that they will be touching. It doesn't seem harsh but seems to do the trick. More pricey than some but worth it if you have little ones!
member-7660f
I love this product. It smells so good and it doesn’t smell like bleach when I clean. great size. It is also very affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who has little ones walking around. Love!
Ash B.
San Diego
I love the smell of this cleaner. I use it consistently on my kids high chairs. Definitely A+ spray. #madefromplants
Faten A.
Love Drapple. Tried the bottle soap on a whim and then found out they made so many other cleaning products!

Looking for your answer?