dapple All Purpose Cleaner Spray Lavender uploaded by Kirsten R.dapple All Purpose Cleaner Spray Lavender uploaded by Kirsten R.

BY DAPPLE

Give yourself a break—and give the toys [and everything else] a bath instead.

• Cleans gunk, grime and sticky fingerprints
  • Green technology and plant-based ingredients
  • A powerful and pure clean for all surfaces at home
  • Lavender scented formula in 30 oz. spray
  • Made without parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, 1,4-dioxane, and dyes

Ingredients
Purified water, ColaLipid C (cleaning agent derived from coconut oil), sodium citrate (pH adjuster derived from fruit), baking soda, lavender essential oils.

• "This stuff works great and smells amazing!" in 2 reviews
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that this cleaner is plant based and it makes me feel a lot better about using around my baby. I have literally used this product in all of my sons things. It works great at disinfecting my sons toys and high chair and has a nice light fragrance that is not too strong.
Roni B.
Columbus , OH
Love this product especially since I’m a new mom. I like that it’s a all purpose cleaner and “clean” ingredient list. I feel good about using it with my 3 month old and on areas he uses. I am hoping to try all dapple products.
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
This item is great for cleaning every surface. It’s wonderful because it smells great and is made with natural ingredient. Perfect for a health conscious household with little kids. Has good cleaning power for a natural item
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can't say enough great things about this product. I feel so comfortable using it in my home around my son and my pets. It's not harmful and scary like other big name cleaners are. And it really gets the job done. I use a wide range of their products! You'll love them too.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells great! Love anything from this company! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well. Product goes a long way.
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
This product smells so great and it does the job - wiping down the wooden table, kitchen counters, even my stainless steel appliances. I love how it is gentle yet cleans effectively! I buy mine from Ross and stock up.
Mallory M.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for everything and the smell is so nice! I prefer this over other cleaners that are nothing, but chemicals! I have a 1 year old and the less chemicals he's exposed to the better! It cleans really well!
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
So safe so cheap and I love the scent! I even clean counter and feeding table with this spray so I consider it very versatile and practical! It cleans well, leaves no residue and made from plants!! I got it in lavender scent. Definitely recommend getting this for your light cleaning or for your baby toys.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wish I could give this product more stars!!! It's a great all purpose cleaning agent for those with kids or pets even. You don't have to worry about someone investing it because it isn't toxic. I like the Lavender scent even though I am typically not a lavender fan. Also this thing cleans glass so well that my husband uses it on our car windows. No streaks, ever!! It does feel a little tacky on your hands but that's a small price to pay for my son's safety.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We use this to clean the nursery. The scent is nice and pleasant and it cleans very well! We got it at babies r us and it wasn't expensive at all. I will be purchasing this again.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
How strong is the smell and is it pleasant?
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
What is this use for? An does it smell good?
Heather k.
Is it a strong smell and how well does it work
michelle l.
Where can I find did item
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would like to know where i can find this product..? And i would like to know if its a good product to use?

back