dapple All Purpose Cleaner Spray Lavender uploaded by Kirsten R.dapple All Purpose Cleaner Spray Lavender uploaded by Kirsten R.

BY DAPPLE

Give yourself a break—and give the toys [and everything else] a bath instead.

• Cleans gunk, grime and sticky fingerprints
  • Green technology and plant-based ingredients
  • A powerful and pure clean for all surfaces at home
  • Lavender scented formula in 30 oz. spray
  • Made without parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, 1,4-dioxane, and dyes

Ingredients
Purified water, ColaLipid C (cleaning agent derived from coconut oil), sodium citrate (pH adjuster derived from fruit), baking soda, lavender essential oils.

• "This stuff works great and smells amazing!" in 2 reviews
Roni B.
Columbus , OH
Love this product especially since I’m a new mom. I like that it’s a all purpose cleaner and “clean” ingredient list. I feel good about using it with my 3 month old and on areas he uses. I am hoping to try all dapple products.
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
This item is great for cleaning every surface. It’s wonderful because it smells great and is made with natural ingredient. Perfect for a health conscious household with little kids. Has good cleaning power for a natural item
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can't say enough great things about this product. I feel so comfortable using it in my home around my son and my pets. It's not harmful and scary like other big name cleaners are. And it really gets the job done. I use a wide range of their products! You'll love them too.
Brittany O.
Aiken
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Smells great! Love anything from this company! Works well and gets the job done. Not too pricey and I would say it is worth the buy compared to other brands. I would recommend this product to others. I repurchase this product often as well. Product goes a long way.
Michiella S.
San Diego, CA
This product smells so great and it does the job - wiping down the wooden table, kitchen counters, even my stainless steel appliances. I love how it is gentle yet cleans effectively! I buy mine from Ross and stock up.
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
So safe so cheap and I love the scent! I even clean counter and feeding table with this spray so I consider it very versatile and practical! It cleans well, leaves no residue and made from plants!! I got it in lavender scent. Definitely recommend getting this for your light cleaning or for your baby toys.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wish I could give this product more stars!!! It's a great all purpose cleaning agent for those with kids or pets even. You don't have to worry about someone investing it because it isn't toxic. I like the Lavender scent even though I am typically not a lavender fan. Also this thing cleans glass so well that my husband uses it on our car windows. No streaks, ever!! It does feel a little tacky on your hands but that's a small price to pay for my son's safety.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We use this to clean the nursery. The scent is nice and pleasant and it cleans very well! We got it at babies r us and it wasn't expensive at all. I will be purchasing this again.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is amazing !!! Not only does the lavender help clean everything but I always would spray down my kids mattress then put the sheets on and the lavender helps them sleep as well !
evie c.
Philadelphia, PA
this brand is so awesome. i originally stumbled onto dapple upon browsing the baby aisle at babies r us, and fell in love with the fact that it was a cleaning agent that primary used natural ingredients instead of weird toxic stuff that i can't pronounce (like mostly every other cleaning product on the market). When I found out they made all purpose spray too, I fell even more in love. It smells good, it's safe for baby, and it's super affordable for 30 oz. I have a toddler so that means I have a lot of messes, and I'm still using the same bottle I bought 5 months ago! From counter tops to toys, it gets everything squeaky clean without leaving any sort of residue, and you can have peace of mind knowing its safe for baby!
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
How strong is the smell and is it pleasant?
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
What is this use for? An does it smell good?
Heather k.
Is it a strong smell and how well does it work
Kelly M.
Do you think it does as good of a job as using chemicals? I'm on the fence about going in this direction or not.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would like to know where i can find this product..? And i would like to know if its a good product to use?