by Dappi

Dappi Pinless Contoured Cloth Diapers have a Velcro® hook and loop that adjusts to your baby's waist, while soft elastic leg openings give a snug, secure fit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dappi Pinless Contoured Cloth Diaper, White, Small (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
5 years agoLongview, WA
We received this as a Christmas gift and would definitely have bought more, but my daughter outgrew it quickly from there. This is a good newborn diaper! She outgrew it as a diaper cover at about 4 months but used it as a swim diaper until we passed it on to a friend with a newborn. I LOVE these and definitely recommend them to anyone looking to diaper on a budget! This is essentially just the water-resistant cover. You will need to use some sort of absorant insert with these. I recommend flour sack towels or fitted diapers! No microfiber as it would be right against baby's bottom which will dry it out and cause issues.