by Dappi

Dappi Pinless Contoured Cloth Diapers have a Velcro® hook and loop that adjusts to your baby's waist, while soft elastic leg openings give a snug, secure fit.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dappi Pinless Contoured Cloth Diaper, White, Small (Discontinued by Manufacturer)!
5 years agoLongview, WA
We received this as a gift when my daughter was 3 months old. It took a couple weeks to fit her well but still fit her as a diaper until about 10 months. Now she uses it as her swim diaper and it should work for some time still. I love Dappi and would re-buy with another baby. This is just the water-resistant cover. You will need to use some sort of absorant insert with these. I recommend you use flour sack towels folded to fit or fitted diapers with these covers.