BY DAP

Dap wall patch - 6x6' see more...

• I'm not the best house fixer upper, is this easy for an amateur t...5 Answers
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are very easy to use patches for small holes in the wall. They are very affordable. It couldn't be easier. Make sure to sand so you can't tell it was patched. I would suggest using the patches that go on purple and dry white for someone applying them for the first time.
Meagan M.
Jenison, MI
Just moved in to an old fixer upper house with holes in the dry wall that meet right up to the old hardwood floors in all my closets. I followed directions and began my project as a newbie. Very easy to use. The back of the patch is sticky which helps hold it in place. I've bought 4 total and plan to use more as I tackle the other closets. Would most definitely recommend product.
Andrea B.
La Vista, NE
This is great. It makes patching larger holes so much easier. Until I worked at Lowes I had no idea that something like this even existed. I actually have to go get a few of these because we are selling our house and taking the trim off to repaint resulted in a few crowbar shaped holes in the walls.
Jessica F.
Elkins, AR
Had a little incident at my house where "something" hit the wall and put a hole in it.. Aka no one will confess what it was haha found these at Home Depot and they did the job! Can't even tell after painting it
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
Well worth the price. I had to buy many of these when I bought my trailor. These are very easy to put up. very durable. and quick to apply. cut, stick, puddy/fill , sand, paint.
Bonnie F.
Hudson, IA
I've used these a couple times in a couple sizes. Now why didn't I make sure the door stop was in place first? Luckily just the putty cracked, the fibers are still in place and I haven't painted it yet.
Debora H.
Indianapolis, IN
DAP makes wall repairs so easy! Simply cut the patch to cover the hole, cover with putty, sand, and paint. They also sell kits that include the putty and putty knife.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Definitely came in handy when we had an accident that cause a hole too big to fix without a kit. Very easy to use and looked nice when we were done.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
I've have to use these a few times and I have nothing bad to say about them. They work great & so easy to use. Looks like nothing ever happened.
tricia c.
Small children can slam doors and make holes quicker than you can blink. I love this kit to quickly patch and repair any nicks and holes.
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I'm not the best house fixer upper, is this easy for an amateur to use?