Home & GardenHome ImprovementToolsDAP
Kwik Seal Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Caulk

DAP Kwik Seal Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Caulk

by DAP

#25 in Paint Tools

DAP® Kwik Seal® Tub & Tile Adhesive Caulk Bonds like a glue and seals like a caulk. Provides a durable, watertight seal. Excellent adhesion and flexibility. Tools easily. Cured caulk is mildew resistant. Paintable. Easy water clean-up. White. 5.5 fl. oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DAP Kwik Seal Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Caulk!
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,174 reviews
This sealer in clear and white. Dries fast and works well to seal around tubs and tile where the glazing has been damaged. Will also help prevent leaks and mold.
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
DAP Kwik Seal Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Caulk uploaded by Kimberly F.
I love this product. I had some tile come off in my bathroom area and I had to reglue them down I use this product to go between my tiles like a grout then again all the way around my tub and up around he tile walls it did a great job it was easy to use very very smooth very easy to make A bead And smooth out Clean up with a wet rag was a breeze it was a great product I recommend it to everyone I will be using it again I did buy another tube for my front bathroom. Everyone have a blessed day! Kimberly in Texas😊✌🏻DAP Kwik Seal Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Caulk
Brendan A.
Baldwinsville, NY
Used this to reseal my tub and it worked well. My only problem is I put a decent amount down with a little extra above/below the line, and yet after it dried, it just cracked all the way around and opened. My house isn't settling anymore and I did this at the beginning of summer and by mid-summer, it was all cracked and separating.
Christine D.
Arlington, TX
I practically use this seal on everthing! It's very easy to use and it comes in clear or white. It's very affordable and a must have if you have a home.
Carla M.
DAP Kwik Seal Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Caulk uploaded by Carla M.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you need to seal something around the house or are a major cosplayer like myself then you need this as a staple in your home. I mainly use this in cosplay. I used it to fill gaps and seams. Just apply a small amount then smooth it over with some water and a finger. Seams magically disappear to give a clean well fitted look.
Amber S.
Newark, DE
Works really well and does what it needs to do. Found this at Lowe's. Not a strong smell when applied and if you get it on skin , it easily comes off. Nothing i would improve.
Michela C.
My dad has this product, and for what I can remember he said that he really liked it. He bought it online on their website, so it means that this brand ships even in Europe!

Looking for your answer?