DAP 01201 BLUESTIK Reusable Adhesive Putty uploaded by Katie B.

BY DAP

OZ, Bluestick Putty, Reusable, Removable Blue Adhesive Putty, Replaces Tape, Tacks, Staples & Magnets, No More Holes In Walls & No More Chipped, Peeled Paint, Sticks Just About Anything To Slick Or Hard Surfaces Such As Wood, Tile, Glass, Concrete, Porcelain, Metal & Painted Surfaces, Use To Fasten Decorations, Posters, Notes & Paintings, Can Be Used Time & Time Again, NonToxic, Conforms To ASTM D 4236. see more...

Megan T.
Megan T.
Putney, KY
This is perfect for anyone who has cinder block walls! In my dorm, I tried everything to hang my decorations up like different kinds of tape. I was going to try command strips, but they were more expensive so I thought I'd try wall putty. I hung heavier and lighter decorations, and none of it fell throughout the whole semester. The wall putty was very easy to get off without taking the paint off.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
This stuff works great...especially since I work in childcare and we change wall decor so frequently. I appreciate that it comes off so easily and doesn't damage the paint!