BY ELECTRONIC ARTS

EA introduces an all new original property from the studio behind the hit horror game, Dead Space. The game is based on part one of the medieval epic poem, The Divine Comedy, commonly referred to as Dante's Inferno, by Dante Alighieri. The dark fiction gave birth to the Tuscan Italian dialect and is widely considered the work that has defined the western world's contemporary conception of hell and purgatory. The poem tells the tale of Dante who journeys through the twisted, menacing nine circles of hell in pursuit of his beloved Beatrice. see more...

• Is this game worth the money? Is it a game I won't put down?1 Answers
  • Really? NOTHING on this game on here?! Geez .. guess I am the onl...2 Answers
Christy W.
I loved this game. It's definitely NOT for kids .. but I LOVED that the guys loved playing this one with me, probably because it's so sexually explicit, LOL, but I was the only one in the house who could stay in the air for 10 seconds - or whatever it was - it's been a while since I've played, but I beat the game 3 times before I got bored with it lol and STILL never found everything there is to find!
Brittany L.
I very much so enjoy this game and was bummed when it was not on the list of reverse compatible games. I would love to play this on Xbox one. It is very affordable and a great game. I have been waiting for the second one to come out for a few years now. I would not push this game aside.
Christy W.
Really? NOTHING on this game on here?! Geez .. guess I am the only one who enjoyed it! Has anyone played it or what?!
Priscilla D.
Brunswick, GA
Is this game worth the money? Is it a game I won't put down?