BY DANO TOYS

Learn to Write! App Crayon ~ For Ages 3+ Works with iPad©, iPhone© & iPod touch© This stylus helps kids practice traditional motor skills while playing their favorite apps.  When used in conjunction with the AppCrayon app it becomes an interactive writing system that teaches kids how to write their letters.  Real-time feedback ensures that each stroke is being made in the correct order and direction. Available on the App Store. see more...

Janessa R.
Cottonwood Heights
I had my younger cousin try out this product for me since she is currently learning her alphabet and for the most part, it seemed useful. She was able to use her app crayon to trace out the letters since the app has arrows to follow when writing the letter. The app also only allows you to trace the letter in a single certain way which both my cousin and I found frustrating from a learning standpoint because there are multiple ways to write the same letter. I liked the completion screen though because it was extremely upbeat and congratulatory. My cousin was so excited to reach that screen! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED but be aware that there are limitations within the app that prevent some from writing the word. The app will not write unless you're following the way they want you to trace the letter.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm in love with the Dano AppCrayon stylus to access I-Pads.The triangular shape and non-skid material at the distal end assist children in maintaining a proper finger grasp. The yellow color provides high contrast visually against the screen background for children with visual and focusing challenges. It is also light-weight for little fingers.
Sreeja R.
Los Angeles, CA
My 3-yo nephew loves this and it's great for building muscle memory for a proper pencil grip. The free app is ok but there are better handwriting apps out there...but this is a great tool since kids can't write with their index finger forever!
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
This is an awesome app pen, especially for the price! My 2 year old knows how to use it well. Sometimes she picks at the rubber piece at the end but it is still in tact and still working great on our iPad.
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
This is just awesome for kids. My son uses this for his kid Nabi Tablet. He knows that this is his special crayon to use for his tablet.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
This looks very intresting, like..... is it an app? or is it just pen? like what is this thing suposed to do?
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
This would be awesome for my son...he really needs something like this. i will have to try it.
Emily P.
Love this anachronistic stylus! It is an awesome blend of new and old. It works great!
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
My daughter loves this Dano Toys Crayon Stylus. one of the best things created for kids
cristina c.
This looks awesome would love to try my son is 3 is this good for his age?
Mari C.
Is this useful and durable for kids to use
Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
What colors do these come in?