Dannon® Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Kiwi uploaded by Rene S.

BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, cornstarch, strawberries, contains less than 1% of kiwi puree, natural flavors, fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), carob bean gum, milk calcium, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

HaleyKristen K.
Monroe
This yogurt helps my daughter and I out so much! We both have some digestive issues and this Dannon yogurt helps our stomach so much and keeps us regular! The taste is also a very big plus! Thank you so much, Dannon! Dannon® Whole Milk Yogurt Strawberry Kiwi
Shakena M.
PEEKSKILL, NY
This is my favorite yogurt. The flavor is BOLD, and it's filling, if you're working for you're boss, and he's not giving any breaks.... if you're missing out on lunch? Go in your bag and grab the yogurt and eat. Lol
Samantha M.
Grant, MI
Great brand, great taste and great price. My husband don't eat anything good usually but after forcing him to try this brand he will not stop eating it. He always makes sure he is sticked up on it. He loves all the flavors and mixtures as do I. I always have this in my fridge. This is a product I definitely recommend and it's is great for kids as well. If my husband likes it then believe me it's delicious. There are very few brands he likes so when I find out what they are I stock up on all brands for him.
Madison B.
This yogurt is my favorite! I never feel heavy after eating it and the taste is amazing! I will sometimes add in fruit and it only makes the yogurt better! It’s also not too high in fat for when I’m dieting!
Nyah B.
i don’t typically eat yougurt but when i do this is my go to favorite yogurt to eat. it’s very fruity and delicious and i wouldn’t trade it for any other yogurt in the world.
Tracy M.
Ashland
This one is my husbands favorite once again I cannot eat it because I am allergic to strawberries and it does have chunks of strawberries in it and I also buy it in four packs the price is good the flavor is good I would totally recommend this it’s a great snack food
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Dannon is by far my most favorite yogurt ever. All of their products have a great taste and the fruit preserves are not too sugary, I love how creamy they are and how you can take them on the go. This is one of my favorite kinds!
Deonna B.
Crystal Lake IL
I love this yogurt because it’s really good and tastes so good. It’s also really healthy for you and helps with weight loss. I constantly buy it because of how good it is. I recommend buying it because of how nice it is
Nista H.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite yogurt. I keep it in stock at all times. Repeat consumer. Everything. It’s very affordable and easy to take on the go. Love the flavor. I do recommend this yogurt to everyone. My kids even love it!
Kristina H.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Dannon’s whole milk yogurt strawberry kiwi is absolutely delicious. I love the creamy, affordable and great tasting yogurt made by Dannon. I recommend it to others, too! Out of all the flavors, this one is my favorite!
Kristen R.
Never tried it . is it any good?