BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, corn starch, strawberries, contains less than 1% of banana puree, natural flavor, fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Richelle C.
palmdale, CA
The strawberry banana Dannon yogurts are not only smooth but have a wonderful texture and taste. The quality of the product is wonderful.
megan  .
Purchased at: Walmart
Strawberry banana dannon yogurt is definitely one of my favorites. It's so yummy and smooth and my two year old really likes it as well.
Mehreen Z.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 5.3 oz, 4 packs more...
Absolutely love this. It’s my favorite flavored yogurt. I love the chunks of real fruit. I sometimes cut up some bananas and add to it.
RaeLynn N.
Douglass, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 4 packs more...
My kids like healthy snacks and they especially like yogurt. The fruitier the better. These are perfect snack size for my little ones.
Laura E.
Redding
Purchased at: Walmart
It tastes amazing. It's not sour, nor is it too sweet. I'm not a huge yogurt person, but this particular brand has proven to be good.
Lashea M.
Great taste. My only fault with this product is the sugar content. You wouldn't have that awesome flavor without the sugar though.
Laura M.
Cincinnati, OH
I also love this product because it does taste good and with it having banana and strawberry in it makes it almost like a smoothie
Shirley M.
Alburgh
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
My husband is the Dannon lover. He will not eat any other yogurt and if I buy anything else it will just sit in the refrigerator
Angelyssa G.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Whole Foods
this yogurt is really delicious and affordable. they’re very travel friendly and you get a decent amount if yogurt per container
salma z.
bakersfeild
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
This yogurt is good but it’s not my favorite it has 100% natural ingredients and provides a great source of vitamin dams calcium