BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, corn starch, strawberries, contains less than 1% of banana puree, natural flavor, fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

David R.
Midland
Really tasty yogurt. Creamy and light flavour.  Easy to find in stores. Reasonable price. Great yogurt choice for the whole family.
Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
Exquisite taste and texture. Very good product quality and easy to acquire, especially for people who follow a diet Light. I recommend it
Natasha L.
Halifax
This flavour is so tasty and smooth and I love the whole milk taste! The packaging is also very nice looking and catches the eye.
Crego C.
Review for: 4 packs more...
Very good taste and good to mouth it’s a must try lots of different flavours and you can try one today to satisfy your cravings
Sara-Tamara W.
Tastes so good, love the strawberry banana combination, great for little ones . Not really expensive and a nice light snacj
Patricia L.
Oshawa
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
I love strawberry banana it’s so good and flavorful price is good it’s usually cheaper at Walmart so I get it there
Makenna B.
Botwood
Review for: 4 packs more...
This yogurt haves a very smooth texture. It has a mouth watering flavour and is great for kids or even just on the go
Melissa B.
Deux-Montagnes
Review for: 4 packs more...
The taste is very good. Everyone in the family loves it. I do recommend Dannon. I purchased this yogourt in Walmart.
member-214f3
Purchased at: Walmart
again probably my favourite brand of yogurt! my go to. would defiantly recommend it! i ususlly buy dannon yogurt.
Haley E.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter is a yogurt freak and dannon is her favorite kind ! She eats one every single day , I enjoy them too