BY DANNON

Enjoy the exceptional taste and simplicity of a yogurt made with whole milk. Our Whole Milk Yogurt is Non-GMO Project verified and contains all natural ingredients with Vitamin D.

Cultured grade A milk, cane sugar, water, corn starch, strawberries, contains less than 1% of banana puree, natural flavor, fruit juice and vegetable juice (for color), carob bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, vitamin D3, milk calcium.

Contains active yogurt cultures.

Sarah C.
Clemson
Purchased at: Publix
This yogurt is so yummy! It’s smooth and really good when you add some granola to it (I add nature valley granola). This makes a great breakfast because I feel so full and ready for the day after I eat my Dannon!
Palomar G.
Fresno, CA
Great taste love the banana and strawberry combination it was affordable and the taste it’s excellent
Jennifer C.
Philadelphia
Great tasting. It is very creamy and smooth. I enjoy the many varieties of flavors they have. Fruit on the bottom as well.
Melissa S.
Emmaus, PA
Purchased at: Peapod
Review for: 5.3 oz more...
Same exact thoughts I had for the raspberry flavor. The fruit is mixed in. It’s not too much or little. The price is excellent. Usually under $1. It actually tastes like fresh fruit. Again, I’ve been eating this for over 25 years.
Dustin P.
Marion
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious! My 18 month old snacks constantly and loves it. Adds some piece of mind she is getting some nutrients that she wouldn't with a lot of kids snacks.
Angel M.
It has a great flavor and is a good substitute for fatty foods that aren’t any good for you!
Fannie D.
I love strawberry banana what more can a person says plus this goes down extremely smoothly. 9/10 would buy again.
Edward B.
Copperas Cove
I grew up eating Dannon Yogurt, at first I didn't like it when I was a kid. I ate it anyway and became a lover of it. I know there are a lot of different brands, Dannon's are my favorite. Plus getting older I see that the bacteria in it helps your digestive system. So turns outs it's actually good for you.
Arianna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 4 packs more...
My kids and myself like these I pack them in there lunch box and they always eat them first! They are creamy and yummy. Very affordable! And easy to just take wherever! I would love a good granola crunch with it.
Stephanie C.
Purchased at: Costco
I like Dannon products. My son and i love strawberry banana. It's very tasty and good. I am hooked, lol....